Stark Pt. 4

The words that had just left my lips seemed to echo around Peter's small bedroom. He stared at me blankly before I broke down completely, falling to the ground in tears.

"What are we gonna do?"

I mumbled into my hands as I sobbed uncontrollably. He pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me. I leaned into him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder. His chest began to quiver and I looked up at him, seeing tears in his own eyes.

"I-I don't know, Y/n..."

We sat there for the rest of the night just sobbing in each other's arms. I was devastated. He was devastated. We had no idea what we were going to do.

• • •

(Quick a/n: I'm not going to consider an abortion for her just because I don't believe in killing babies. So just to clarify, No abortion.)

"We've got to figure out some way to tell your dad."

Peter said as we sat on his bed. It had been three days since I told him and we still hadn't figured anything out or told anybody.

"I know, Pete. I think we sh-"

I stopped, jumping off of his bed and lunging towards the bathroom.

Oh how I hate morning sickness.

The disgusting bile that used to be breakfast, lurched out of my mouth and into the toilet. Peter came running after me like the good boyfriend he was and started to help me clean up.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. This is all my fault."

He sighed, rubbing circles on my back. I lifted my head, wiping my mouth with some tissue paper.

"No Peter, it's both of our faults. We should have used protection. I could have prevented this too."

He nodded and kissed my forehead. We both stood up and I leaned against the sink counter.

"I love you."

I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist,

"I love you too."

The beaming brunette boy leaned in to kiss me, but I stopped him with my hand.

"Nope, nope, nope. I've gotta brush my teeth first."

I pulled away from his grasp, grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste. He groaned and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Do you wana kith me wiff puke bweath?"

I questioned, foaming toothpaste spilling from my mouth as I scrubbed my teeth. He chuckled and hugged me from behind.

"You've got a point I guess."

I spit into the sink taking a quick sip of water from a little paper cup.

"Ok. You can kiss me now."

I spun around to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck and placing my lips upon his.

"You make it so easy to forget about all this shit."

I mumbled, leaning my forehead against his and closing my eyes.

"SPIDER BOY! DOWNSTAIRS! NOW!"

I sighed at my father's demanding voice blasting over the speakers. Peter let go of me, kissing my cheek quickly.

"Get some rest while I'm out. Ok?"

I nodded and he headed out, leaving me standing in his bathroom alone.