2 - Lovestruck

- With Vanessa & Laura -

Vanessa & Laura - (walk up to the police officers)

Officer Jones - (turns around) Oh, you're here. Follow me.

Vanessa & Laura - (follows)

Officer Jones - Our detectives said that this was most likely the cause of the fire (holds a match up).

Vanessa & Laura - (gasp)

Vanessa - Which means...

Laura - Someone...

Vanessa - B-Burned our h-house down (shaking).

Laura - Who did this?

Officer Jones - Stay cal-

Vanessa - (tenses up) STAY CALM? HOW THE HELL CAN I STAY CALM? MY PARENTS JUST DIED FROM A FIRE & WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO DID THIS! LAURA'S ALL I HAVE LEFT. HOW CAN I STAY CALM AT A TIME LIKE THIS?

Laura - Vanessa... shh (strokes her back)... We will get through this, I promise.

Officer Jones - Well, in your mother's will, it states that if something happens, we have to take the both of you to the Lynch family. They don't live too far from here. I was informed that you only met the Lynch family once, & at that time, you were very young.

Laura - We have to live with them?

Officer Jones - (nods) Let's get going now. We'll bring you both to the Lynch family. They need to know that you're okay.

Vanessa - (nods & gets into the police car)

Laura - (follows her)

*10 Minutes Later*

Officer Jones - (parks the car outside on the driveway) Okay, we're here. Let's go inside.

Vanessa & Laura - (get out of the car & walk to the door)

Officer Jones - (rings the doorbell)

Stormie - (shouts) COMING!

// Ross's POV ;

We were just having small conversations about how we were going to greet the two girls when they come. Mom says we have to make them feel welcomed. In the middle of our conversation, the doorbell rang.

// End Of POV ;

Ross - Is.. that them?

Mark - It's them.

Stormie - (shouts) COMING (walks to the door & opens it)! Oh, hi girls. KIDS, PLEASE COME HERE!

Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross, Ryland & Ellington - (runs to the door)

Riker, Rocky, & Ross - (jaw drops to the ground)

Rydel, Ryland, & Ellington - Hey guys.

Vanessa & Laura - Hi.

Rydel - We're sorry about your parents, but we're your new family now. So, fasten your seatbelts because YOU'RE GONNA HAVE LOADS OF FUN WITH THIS FAM-JAM!

Ellington - (shakes his head, playfully, at Rydel)

Vanessa & Laura - (laughs)

Riker, Rocky, & Ross - (jaw still wide open, lovestruck).

Ryland - (whispers) Looks like they're trying to catch some flies (smirks).

Vanessa & Laura - (notices the boys staring at them with jaws dropped to the floor & looks down blushing)

Ellington - Yo, you three! CLOSE YOUR MOUTHS!

Riker, Rocky, Ross - (eyes widen & looks down scratching the back of their neck embarrassed)

Stormie - Well, we have already met a long time ago, but you probably don't remember us, so we'll introduce ourselves. I'm Stormie, the 'Mama Bear' of this household. But, while you're here, please call me 'Mom'. That's what your parents would want you to say.

Mark - (comes up from behind) I'm Mark. I'm the 'Man' of this household. But, while you're here, please call me 'Dad' (smiles at them).

Riker - Um, h-hi. I'm R-iker, & I'm 23 y-ears old. I'm the oldest sibling in this f-amily (gulps). You can also call me Rike or Rikerbear (laughs nervously).

Ellington - (smirks at Riker) Hi, I'm Ellington, you can also call me Ratliff, Ell, Rat, E-Rat, Rat-Man, & Rat-Boy. I'm 21 years old & I'm not a real member of this family, they just count me as an actual member because I'm a really close friend.

Rydel - (smirks at Riker) Hi, I'm Rydel, & I'm 21 years old. You can also call me Rydelly, Del, or Delly. Either way, you two are going to be my besties & sisters!

Ellington - (chuckles at Rydel)

Rocky - Um, h-hi. I'm, uh, R-ocky, & I'm 20 y-ears old, the 'Middle Kid'. You can also call me Rock, Rockster, Rockstar, Rock-Man, Rocky Road, & Rocker (laughs nervously).

Ross - Um, h-hi. It's Ross. Um, I'm known as the 'Sexiest Guy' in the house (eyes widen). Wait, scratch that! I'm the sexiest guy on Earth! I'm 19 y-ears old, second youngest, & you can also call me Rossy, Rossome, Rossy Bossy, Jersey Shor, & Shor (laughs nervously). OH, & Rossy-Poo!

Ryland - (smirks at Rocky & Ross) WHAT'S UP? (laughs) Okay, I'm Ryland. I'm the 'Baby' of the family because I'm the youngest sibling. I'm 17 years old & you can also call me Ry or
Ry-Ry.

Vanessa - Nice to meet you all again (smiles). OH! I'm Vanessa & I'm 22 years old. I'm the oldest of both of us (points to Laura & herself). You can also call me V, Ness, or Nessa.

Laura - Okay, I'm Laura & I'm 19 years old, youngest. You can also call me Laur, Laurie, LaurieBear, LaurBear, L-Dawg (giggles), & Laurs (smiles).

Officer Jones - (slightly smiles) Please take good care of them (grips his belt). Goodbye now (softly smiles & walks to his car, gets in, & drives away).

Mark & Stormie - (nod)

Rydel - Come on, guys. Let's go back in.

Mark, Stormie, Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross, Ryland, Ellington, Vanessa, &
Laura - (walk inside)