13 - Jason

Alexandrea - Anyways, you're here to eat, not to be talking to me (smiles). So, what can I get you (clicks her pen & holds her notebook)?

Laura - (grins widely) I'll have some French toast & eggs. I also want a glass of orange juice.

Alexandrea - (nods & writes Laura's order in her notepad)

Ross - Ew, Laur. Pancakes are better! Get ready & write this down. Ten pancakes, total. Two stacks, five pancakes in each stack. Extra whipped cream & chocolate hazelnut syrup. Add a cherry, centered on the top, both stacks. Oh, & chocolate milk.

Laura - What the fuck, Ross (laughs)?

Alexandrea - (giggles) Okay then (writes Ross's order in her notepad).

Ross - (playing with the drinking straws on the table, takes one straw, & balances it on the top of his lip) Hey, guys (crosses his eyes).

Laura - (shakes her head, playfully) You see what I have to deal with (points to Ross)?

Alexandrea - (playfully rolls her eyes) Boys are such dorks (walks away).

Ross - (fake pouts, drags a finger down the corner of his right eye, pretending to cry)

Laura - Oh, suck it up, you big baby (chuckles)!

Ross - (laughs, puts the straw down)

*2 Minutes Later*

??? - Here's your food (puts Ross's order in front of Ross, Laura's order in front of Laura).

Ross - Thanks.

Laura - Thank you (smiles).

??? - You're cute (checks Laura out). Wanna hang out sometime (winks)?

Laura - (looks up, thinks for a moment) Hmm, sure. Why not?

// Ross's POV ;

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Does Laura not see me sitting right in front of her? I feel like I've been stabbed in the stomach countless times. This isn't healthy. It's like a horror movie, right in front of your eyes. Somebody is taking someone you love away from you.

Sooner or later, Laura's going to find interest in new guys. Heck, she can date a guy from McDonald's. Whoever it is, they could find a way to take her away from me. It just tears me apart, knowing the fact, that that guy won't be me. She doesn't know how much pain she is putting me through. It's hard to live like this.

// End Of POV ;

??? - Okay, here's my number. I'll text you later (smiles). Oh, I'm Jason, by the way.

Laura - Okay, bye (smiles & walks to Alexandrea).

Alexandrea - Hey, Laur. My shift's off for the rest of the day. Text me later, okay?

Laura - Okay (smiles). Bye, Alexandrea (hugs Alexandrea tightly).

Alexandrea - (hugs Laura back, pulls away after a few seconds)

Laura - (walks to Ross) Let's go to the auditions.

Ross - (stays silent, walks out of the diner & into his car)

Laura - (walks out of the diner & into Ross's car)

Ross - (drove to Hollywood Highway Arena)