16 - Ross's Audition

// Ross's POV ;

I walked through the doors to the auditorium & right away, I saw a female sitting before the stage. Hm, I guess that's the instructor. I observed her from head to mid-stomach. She looked tall, but I saw that she was wearing three-inch high heels , and she had long dirty-blonde hair, length down to her chest. She wore a navy blue blazer & a matching body-tight skirt. She also wore glasses, she looks to be in her mid-thirties. I went up to the front of the stage & stood there, waiting for the instructor to throw me with questions that were relevant.

I noticed how there were a pretty accurate amount of judges behind her. Everyone in the auditorium, besides myself, was holding a clipboard in one hand & a pen in the other. They all stared me down as I walked in, as if they were trying to read me.

// End Of POV ;

Instructor - (tapping her pen on her clipboard) Ah, Ross Lynch?

Ross - Yes, M'am.

Instructor - Okay, Ross. Tell me about yourself (sits back).

Ross - I was born & raised in Littleton, Colorado. I am the second youngest in my family. I have four other siblings. I have been homeschooled since the fourth grade. I'm an actor, singer, & dancer. I also play instruments. I am a cousin of Derek & Julianne Hough. I moved to Los Angeles, California, in 2007 & I am one of the five founding members of the pop rock band, 'R5,' along with three of my siblings & a family friend. As of, April 2012, our band, 'R5,' signed a record deal with Hollywood Records.

Instructor - Hm, interesting. What are the names of your siblings? What instruments can you play? Why did you move from Colorado to California?

Ross - Their names are Riker, Rydel, Rocky, & Ryland. Ri- (gets cut off).

Instructor - Oh, all of your names start with the same letter, 'R.' I'm guessing that's one of the reasons why your band is called 'R5?'

Ross - (nods)

Instructor - So, it won't be a coincidence if you tell me that your parents' names start with the letter, 'R,' as well?

Ross - Actually, M'am, my parents are Mark & Stormie Lynch.

Instructor - I see, sorry to interrupt. Please, continue.

Ross - I play the guitar - acoustic & electronic. I also play bass guitar, piano, & drums, but I always like to experiment with different kinds of instruments. I moved from Colorado to California, so my brother, Riker, can pursue his dream of acting.

Instructor - Now, Ross. Have you had any entertainment experiences, as a child? If so, name most of them.

Ross - Yes (thinks hard). I have danced for Rage Boyz Crew, a dance group founded by a dance company in California. I have been on So You Think You Can Dance & had
guest-appearances on shows like Moises Rules! I starred in a movie called Grapple! I was in a Kidz Bop music video in (thinks) 2009. I was in Cymphonique's music video, 'Lil' Miss Swagger,' & in Ultimate Spider-Man last year. Lastly, I was in A Day As Holly's Kids, a short film, in 2011, & an Xbox commercial with my sister, Rydel. I'm also in many more.

Instructor - (stunned) Wow. I'm speechless (writes in her clipboard).

Ross - (smiles)

Instructor - Wow, okay. Let's get started. Pick up your practice script & read the highlighted parts.

Ross - (turns to his left & picks up his practice script)

Instructor - Whenever you're ready (nods).

•.•.•

Basically, Ross read the opposite part of Laura's audition ☺️ I don't want you guys reading the same boring part again, you're welcome.

I hope you learned more about Ross in this chapter 😂 That was a lot of information.