Morgan

Morgan put a hand to her blaster, adjusting her helmet. One chance. That's all she'd ever have. One chance to set things right. She risked a peek around the corner. Twelve stormtroopers were heading her way, led by an officer of the First Order. She switched her blaster's safety off, holding it up to her eye. She saw someone in the middle, handcuffed, and her eyes narrowed. This was it. She'd caught them right on time. They had no idea she was coming.
    She tensed as they neared, preparing to spring out and get the jump on them, when an explosion shook the street right in front of the escort. Morgan's eyes widened as she was sent flying backward, ears ringing, the world spinning as she crashed to the ground. As the smoke cleared and her eyes began to focus, she saw flames licking the walls of the street. Passerby were fleeing and the troopers had been sent into the walls, scattered across the ground. The officer was shouting at the first two on their feet to grab the prisoner, who was running away.
    Morgan was able to see him now. He was maybe sixteen or seventeen and had brown hair that was just short of his shoulders. He wore a brown jacket with a red Resistance insignia. When he looked over his shoulder, his eyes met hers through her helmet's visor. He frowned, then continued on his way, tensing and springing over the flames.
    Morgan got to her feet slowly, watching and listening, though her hearing hadn't quite returned. Carefully, she stepped around the corner of the building, still watching the officer scramble to catch the young man. And as a hand grabbed her shoulder, she realized she should've been watching her back. The hand pulled her around, and she obliged, waiting to see who it was that had caught her. She was surprised to see another hand swinging her way, and she fell, thoughts dimming, just faintly aware of two arms scooping her up and holding her as stars clouded her vision...

... And when they cleared she wasn't where she'd been. She sat up, watching, listening silently, observing her surroundings. All she could see was the cell that held her behind bars -- And the thousands of stars, planets and galaxies through the window just outside. She didn't know where she was... But it certainly wasn't anywhere good.