Call Me What You Want

Jessica's POV

The next day I walked to my locker and it had the words "Girls can't play sports" written on it. I turned to Max and he said "What's up?" I pointed to my locker and he said "It's true" I punched him and he said "Who do you think you are?" I crouched down beside him as he was sitting holding his bleeding nose and said "They call us G.R.I.T.S" he looked confused so I said "Girls Raised In The South". I mean we are in Maine. As I walked away he said "You'll never make the team" I said "Back home I was captain of the wrestling, football, baseball, basketball, hockey, track, and archery teams." He stared in shock I turned to walk away and his minions stopped me. Then he pinned me by my wrists to the lockers and said "What are you going to do now?" I laughed and slid my back down until I was sitting everyone was staring at me puzzled so I wrapped my legs around his left one and pushed him to the ground sliding my knee to his chest pushing his left leg to his head. He yelped in pain so I let go and said "Don't mess with me". 

~~~~~~P.E~~~~~~

I have P.E with him too great.(note the sarcasm) When I walk to the locker rooms I find out the girls was closed so I went over to the boys like coach said to. The other girls were squealing because they were going to get to see the hot football players shirtless. While they fan girled I walked in and Max greeted me with a "Hi tomboy trash" I walked away but all the girls had taken the empty changing stations and I didn't have time to wait. Then Max came over with all the guys and said "Look the tomboys afraid to change in front of the guys" I laughed and said "You think i'm afraid to change out here?" now all the girls were out so I grabbed my shirt by the collar and pulled it over my head revealing my solid black sports bra and my confederate and American flag tattoos, and my eagle across my shoulders and slipped on another shirt. Then I slipped off my basket ball shorts revealing my guys sliders (I hate girls underwear) they all stood shocked as I slipped my jeans on then through my converse back on. Max said "You hiding something trans?" all the guys laughed I grabbed the clothes which were actually Max's (payback sucks) then through my bag over my shoulder and tossed the clothes at him he looked at the tags as I walked out saying "Don't leave your stuff lying around". They all followed me then coach asked "What took ya'll so long?" Max stepped forward and said "Well coach Jessica gave us a strip show" Coach looked at me and I said "Yes coach there were no changing rooms so I had to change in the open I didn't have time to wait." Max said "Prostitute cough cough freak" coach was about to speak when I said "Whatever I could careless what people think about me I said it once and i'll say it till the day I die they call girls like me  G.R.I.T.S" As I was walking out I heard coach ask "What are G.R.I.T.S?" Max said "Girls Raised In The South, that's the girl I was telling you about" then they all walked out.