Worried

"Hey Jess were here" I heard. I looked up and saw Max so I walked with him and he led me to his room I flipped and started shaking then Max came up to me and I stepped back and said "Go your just like those boys in the locker room you want my body" he looked at me then walked to me and I jumped across the room he jumped and caught me in a hug I squirmed scared he just tucked his head in my neck and held me until I calmed down some then he said "Baby what are you talking about?" I said "You don't care about me you want me for sex" he looked at me then hugged me closer and tighter then started crying and said in between sobs "Is that what you think?" I said "I don't know it's just the other day in here and the locker room incident I just don't know anymore." And I started crying he hugged me and kissed my head then he rubbed my back and said in a desperate pleading sorrowful tone "Baby I love you for you I am not going to nor ever would force you into things especially things like that ok? I am here for you if you need to talk or want someone to listen to you rant , someone to hit, slap, punch, kick, someone to yell at, someone to cuddle or even just someone to hold you while you cry come to me and tell me I will drop my plans to be there for you ok?"  I nodded my head and fell asleep.

Next morning

I woke up and looked and saw I was in different clothes so I shook Max to wake him up and he woke up and saw me frantic and said "Baby what's the matter?" I said "Did you take advantage of me last night because these were not the clothes I fell asleep in and ...." I kept rambling on then he came closer and I jumped out of the bed then he said "Baby I love you and I would never ever take advantage of you ok so I covered your waist and your chest while dressing you ok? I swear on my life I saw nothing I have nothing but respect for you. I would never do that to you." By then I was relaxed and he came over and helped me back in bed then he pulled me where my back was to his chest then wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

We woke up to the football team including coach standing around the bed taking pictures with Polaroid cameras. So I sat up and said "What is with the Polaroid camera?" Dom said "We take pictures of Max sleeping because he sleeps in some funny positions then put them in our own scrap book." I laughed and Max blushed crimson red. "We have one were Max's head was on the floor but his waist down was on the bed" Dom said  then the boys said "Max we got practice sorry Jess but you can't play you need to be cleared by the physical therapist." I said "It's okay I was planning on cleaning the locker rooms today anyways." They said ok then me and Max got dressed and headed to the field we said our goodbyes then I walked into the locker rooms when the same three boys pulled me in and gripped my throat and got a little grabby then one cut my inner thigh but not to deep then they spit on me and left. I stood up cleaned myself up thank good they didn't do anything too sexual then got in my hummer and went to Max's house. I went up the stairs bandaged my leg then called Max he picked up on the first ring.