He Really Loves Me

Jess's POV

I was doing my homework and thinking about what Max said how he would wait until I was ready Max's parents left him when he was little so he lives alone so I went over to his house. When I get inside I say "You know how you were saying when I was ready?" he said "Yeah" I said "Well I think i'm ready" he said "Listen baby are you sure I love you and I will wait twenty years if thats what it takes but I don't want you to think you have to do anything ok?" I said "I know but i'm ready" he said "Ok but look if you change your mind just pull away ok don't just go with it if your uncomfortable ok?" I said"Yeah" then kissed him and it got heated then he picked me up and put me on the bed not losing contact then he took his shirt off and kissed me again just more heated I started thinking and i'm just not ready so I told him to stop and he did and backed up some then looked at me with worried eyes and said "What's wrong baby?" I just said "I'm sorry ok sorry for leading you on ok it's just I thought I was ready and i'm just second guessing please forgive me?" he looked at me with sad and disappointed eyes so I got up and started to walk out when he followed me and grabbed me and pulled me into a hug saying "Why are you going?" she said "I see it in your eyes your upset your disappointed in me." I look at her and then I say"Baby i'm sad because you were thinking I would be upset because your not ready ok?" then I said "Ok so what about the disappointment in your eyes?" he said "Baby that's because you thought I was angry or mad at you for something like that k? I love you and I told you from the beginning you are in control ok? I love you I would never force you into something when your not ready k?" I smiled and nodded then he walked me over to the bed and I tensed he said "Hey hey it's ok just lay down with me and relax" so I climbed up on the bed then under the blanket and he did the same then he came closer but I relaxed when I realized he just wanted to cuddle with me. So with him on his back and me on my chest snuggled at his side we fell asleep.