We Go Together

Max's POV

It's my fault. My fault that happened. I love her but all she has done is hurt. I skip school the next day and I guess Jess got worried so she went looking and found me, she found me at the place I took her on our first date. I was in the back of my truck laying down when I heard a noise I whip around to see Jess. She saw my red puffy eyes and my wet shirt and she asked me "What's wrong? Baby please I love you and I know you think what happened was your fault but it wasn't ok I love you and you complete me but I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong." I look at her and say "You have been in so much pain because of me and I may not be the best but I promise I will love you with all my heart." She said Wait are you breaking up with me?" on the verge of tears. I said "No no baby baby come here as I pull her into a hug I love you I just want to know what you think of me I don't want you to be with me if you don't want to be with m.." I was cut off by her lips on mine and I fell in love as our lips move in sync and fit perfect together and she pulled away and said "I love you this pain i've dealt with is hard yes but it's not because of you and the only reason i've been able to get through it is because of you." and then we hugged and she said "Don't leave me ever" I said "I don't plan on it". With that we got into the truck and went to twistee treat. I got a large eggnog cone and Jess got a banana split. We ate our ice cream then I drove her home.