Unexpected Eventful Night

Blake's House^^

Jessica's POV

I was laying on my back in my room in my apartment home alone when Jamie walks in and flops down on his back on my bed. I ask him "how was the date?" he said "it was great and J Blake was gifted by God" I ask almost immediately regretting it "what do you mean?" He says "girl he is so good man he moves his hips with such ease.." I cut him off by saying "TMI TMI I didn't need to know how my best friend is in bed" covering my ears he giggled then said "I'm just kidding i'm waiting until he is ready but i"m falling fast." I nod we sit in silence for a while then I  hear a gasp then crying making me wake up realizing that I was laying in a bed with my best friends boyfriend who was shirtless as I was in a sports bra and sliders. Then I woke up Jamie and he looked around and saw Blake and how he was crying the slapped Jamie and said "I can't believe you would do that" and he started to pull at his hair and hit his head than ran into Kristen's room and cried hitting his head on the wall. I ran over and he flopped himself on the ground then started beating his forehead into the floor and I ran over and held his arms and put a pillow under his head than I said "Listen Blake we would never do that to you ok we both love you not each other ok? he came over to talk to me about you guy's date  and I fell asleep so he probably just laid there ok nothing happened I swear on my life nothing happened" He nodded then Dried his eyes and walked out of the room with me as soon as he walked around the corner Jamie gave him a hug and said "baby I would never do that to you I love you with all my body and all my heart I was just talking to J about our date and then she fell asleep and I felt to tired to drive so I just stayed" then he got down on his knees in front of Blake and said "Please believe me I swear nothing happened I love you I don't know what I would do without you" Then Blake grabbed Jamie's chin and pulled Jamie up off his knees then kissed him it got heated and pretty soon Blake had no shirt on then they were on the couch and I grabbed my keys and walked out saying "everything you need is in the drawer of the stand beside the couch" then headed to Max's place where all the boys are.

I walked in and realized all the boys were sitting in a circle in Max's basement while Max was on the bed so I ran and jumped on the bed next to Max and he kissed me then Mason said "rent is getting to be way too much" I said "how many rooms does Blake's place have?" Max said "15 why? wait where is Blake and James?" I said "let's just say my couch needs to be burned some time soon" they didn't get it then I said "they're having some fun together on my coach" they all nodded then Max said "What did that have to do with the rooms?" I said "Well while Blake came out to me he told me how he lived alone so I was thinking we could fix that problem and become closer by moving in together" they all smiled and nodded then Jamie came in followed by Blake and they sat down and Charlie said "you have fun?" wiggling  his eyebrows. "Jessica" they whined at the same time I just smiled and shook my head then Max made a head nod towards Blake and I said "Blake remember how you said you were lonely in that big house of yours? he said "yeah" I said "well what if the whole team moved in then we would all get closer than we wouldn't have to pay that ridiculous rent" he said "Yes Yes OMG Yes this is going to be so much fun" as loud as he could in his girly voice and he kept rambling so I gave Jamie the "You know what to do look" so he reached out since Blake was standing up and slapped his butt  Blake blushed a deep shade of red then sat down I said "thank you Jamie. When can we move in?" he said "How about this Friday after the game?" I yelled "This Friday it is".