Moving and Traditions

Floor Plans of Blake's house (it's a 5 story house)

When all the boys left I helped Max pack then he came over and helped me pack. I only had about 4  (2"x2") boxes while Max had 7 so Me and Max were packed early I called Blake:

B=Blake

J=Jessica

J=Hey Blake do you think me and Max could move in tonight?

B=Of course man do you guys have furniture?

J=Yeah man I'll text you when we are five minutes away. Luv ya!!!!

B=Kk luv ya 2!!!!!

We packed the boxes into the back of Max's truck then he hopped in then we through the mattress in my hummer and headed to Blake's place. When we got there Blake and James helped us carry the boxes into our room and we went back and grabbed our dresser putting it in Max's truck and went back. We unloaded it and the Max and Blake took a break while I folded our clothes fitting them into the dresser while James hung up Blake's shirt's then I started on my pants using shorts hangers so they won't get a crink in them then hanging up my shirts by t-shirts, tank-tops, long-sleeve, camo, and hoodies, then I put my 3 pairs of boots and 2 pairs of converse which are the only shoe I own.

When we put all of our clothes away James said "J you need some more clothes lets go to the mall on me?" "What the heck why not?"  We got in the car and headed to the mall the first store I went into was the nike store so I could get some more sliders and basket ball shorts when I went to check out the lady gave me a sweet look and said "Buying for your boyfriend?" I said "Nope myself" gave her the cash and walked out. We then went into the converse store and I bought a white pair and black pair of low top converse. After that we webt into Dicks (sports store don't get dirty on me fam) and I bought new FSU under armor shirts, three FSU sports bra's, 3 FSU sliders , a FSU duffel  bag, a pair of FSU cleats, a FSU hoodie, FSU elites, and FSU boxing wraps witch totaled $115 so I paid then we went to Bass Pro and I got 5 new longsleeve camo shirts, 3 camo joggers, a new face mask (thin dry fit matirial worn over neck forehead and ears while hunting and fishing) a new black beanie and a new belt buckle that had the confederate flag on it. When we got home James ran to Blake and Max ran to me taking some of the bags out of my hands we walked up stairs and I flopped on the bed. We got hangers out and hung up my shirts and hoodies along with my joggers I put my beanie, elites, sports bras, and sliders, in there drawers then I grabbed my new duffel bag and put my new cleats and wraps in it along with my new FSU sports bra, my black short shorts, and my knee pads for tommorow. I got in the shower and went to bed.

  When I  woke up Max had on a FSU shirt so I through on my new FSU under armor shirt a new pair of FSU basket ball shorts and my FSU elites with my nike trainers . I grabbed my duffel bag and school bag and headed down stairs when I walked down I  saw James and Max asleep together on the coach with Blake looking at them with a devilish grin so I say "Max get up" he gets up and I say "I didn't know you batted for  both teams" he shot up and looked and saw he was cuddling James so he knees James in the back and James flies off the coach and onto the floor I laugh and walk out to Max's truck and get in.  A few minutes later Max James and Blake come out Max gets in and we deive to school. When we get there people stare at Blake and James holding hands one kid comes up and says "Get out of here faggots" ( I absolutely hate this word i would beat the crap out of anyone who said it)I turn to the kid and say " Sticks and stones may break our bones but never can what yall say because as the world turns yall boys honna learn that these chicos right here don't play" he goes for a swing at me I toss Max my school bag and James my duffel then I crack my knuckles and roll my neck hearing the snapping and cracking then I walk over to him and say "You think youre tough but when danger comes your way you back down" he says "So do you so look at the pot calling the kettle black" I say with my southern drawl " Son i'm southern we do crazy ass sh*t. We light stuff on fire, we throw those poping fire works at each other, we chase eachother with sparklers, we shoot each other with bb guns, and when we are 6-7 years old cut our hands out in the woods and mix it together then rub it on our tree all of our brothers our friends bound by the blood on that tree. We walk into a bar and if one gets in a fight we all get in a fight when you single out one you get us all" he standa there in shock as does everyone but James Blake and Max then he says " I don't belive that'" Blake says "Dude shes got so many scars from doing crazy stupid sh*t when we were kids you can't count them. I have scars on my feet from my first fourth of july with her five years ago see.  *as he pulls up his jeans to reveal his scars from the poppers* We live for adventure" then James says  "Dude look at my hand. *then we line up our hands  so they can see the identical cuts then I pull out my phone and show them the picture of us before we bandaged our cuts* That's the exact same mark and that pictures proof" he says " Y'all crazy like psycho crazy" I say "Naw we just love tradition" then I grab my baby wipes and we all wipe off our tattoo on our arm that is a confederate flag that says doing it traditional since the war. Then we walked to our first class.