Penelope

Penelope sat there on the plane replaying the last conversation she had with mother over and over again.

"I've had enough Penny. I can't do this anymore! This is the second time you've been kicked out that boarding school and that isn't even on the top of list of all the things you've done that have greatly disappointed me." Her shouted throwing Penelope's thing in her trunk.

"Oh really mother your disappointed what shocked!" Penelope screamed tossing more of clothes into the trunk. "Well that goes for the both of us. I've been disappointed in you for the past eight years."

A hand with lighting quickness struck across Penelope's face. Penelope chuckled her mother had always a short temper when it came to talking back. 

"I am done Penelope. You are going to go live with your father in California and maybe he can teach you some respect or at least keep you out of jail long enough to graduate high school."

"Yes because the only thing I learned from you mother is how to be a whore for money." Penelope spat. She knew then she had cross the line but she was angry.

"I hope for your father's sake that he's a better equipped to handle you than I am."

"You were never equipped to handle any of your children mother, because you are selfish inconsiderate human being who ships her kids off at the first sign of trouble." Penelope shouted leaving her room.

After transferring schools and being sent to live with her father and older brother Hunter,  her first night being back Penelope is arrested and her father isn't pleased. He gives her a choice either be a good girl or he was sending her to nunnery. Penelope knew not take her fathers threats lightly and agreed. Penelope is looking for to quiet junior year keeping head down and out of trouble, getting good grades and most importantly staying away from boys. Oh if life was that easy for her.The Dawson brothers were notorious bad boys, they fought even sometimes with each other, the cut class, seductive, charming and down right goregous. It helped a lot that they expectionally weath and their parents would  get them out of any situation.  Penny had no idea what she was getting herself into when her new friends convince her to go the Dawson’s homecoming party.  Who knew that in one night Penny would go from a little nobody to the most popular girl in school. That’s exactly what she didn’t want to be again.  Ryder Dawson and his brother Axel have never liked or had been attracted to the same girl before but when Penelope makes an appearance both brothers are entranced by her not just her beauty but her daring personality. She’s was dressed up as a good girl but the boys knew better. They were going to get her show them the real Penelope, but are they ready for the real Penelope?

This isn't a story about a bad girl going good this a story of bad girl being true to herself.