Chapter 7: Revealings

*picture of Ryder*

Tracking down Samantha had been easier than she thought it would’ve been she had spent the remainder of her classes in the nurses office claim that the trauma from Penelope’s attack was too great for her to continue class today. Penelope rolled her eyes when she saw Samantha lying on the nurse’s table with a damp cloth over her head. Dramatic much.

     “Samantha.” Penelope grumbled.

     Samantha had her headphones in listening to the lastest Justin Bieber not hearing Penelope calling her name repeatedly. It wasn’t until Penelope shook her that she was even aware of her presence. Snatching out her ear buds and scurrying to the closest wall like a startled cat.

     “Are you here to finish the job?” Samantha cried.

     “No you stupid bitch. If I was going to kill you I wouldn’t do it in the nurse’s office with camera’s.” Penelope stated through gritted teeth. “I’m here to apologize.”

     “Well you can take your apology and shove it up your ass.”

     “You know what screw this I didn’t even want to apologize to you. It’s not like I would’ve meant it anyways.” Penelope huffed turning to leave.

     “Look you psycho bitch stay away from my brother. He doesn’t need your slut coven corrupting him.” Samantha hissed.

     Penelope spun on her heel taking only two step before she was directly in Samantha’s face. She could see the beads of sweat trickling down her forehead she was that close.

     “I’m only going to say this once. Keep my friends and my name out of your mouth or I’ll make your life a living hell.” Penelope snarled leaving the office without a single glance back at Samantha’s shaking body.

After school Penelope called Anna and asked if she could have a couple of friends over. Anna unlike her father was more than happy to have friends over. Even though they both knew she was grounded. Violet and Matt hopped in her car while Caroline took hers so that she and Matt could have a ride home later. Violet who only lived within walking distance decided she might as well just stay the night.

     When they had arrived Violet and Caroline squealed at the size of the house.

     “You guys act like you’ve never been here before.” Penelope laughed.

     “We haven’t. Nobody has.” Caroline stated.

     “Why not?”

     “We always do things at one of the Dawson’s houses.” Violet shrugged. “Actually I think I might have been here once but I was completely wasted so I wouldn’t exactly remember.”

     “For one of your late night booty calls.” Caroline teased.

     “Oh shut up. You’re just mad because I’m no longer a virgin.”

     Matt’s face grew red. He never had assumed that Caroline slept around but he didn’t exactly think she was a virgin. He cleared his throat to make his presence known in case they had forgotten about him.

     “Matt we know you here. You can stop blushing now.” Violet teased pinching his cheeks.

     “Violet stop teasing the boy.” Caroline defended opening the garage.

     “Fine.” She huffed following behind Caroline. “What about you Penelope are you a virgin?”

     “The next word out of your mouth better be yes.” Anna’s voice rang out through the house.