Chapter 13: Guess who?

*Picture of Scarlett*

After coming submitting 18 different sketches over the course of three weeks Dean Winchester had finally selected one appropriate enough to turn into a mural. He had explained to Penelope he wanted the mural up before winter break but not to start until after Thanksgiving so she could focus on her midterms. Penelope wanted to laugh and tell him that she didn't study for midterms and that she wasn't even sure she was going to take them. Mrs Harlem had assured Penelope if she didn't take her midterm that she would surely fail her and she had to at least take her Physics midterm considering it was a partner work with Matt and she wouldn't dream of bring his grade down too. Surprisingly enough Axel had been avoiding Penelope, just when she started to like him he was shutting her out. Any time she would try to talk to him in class he would just turn to his lab partner and act like she wasn't even speaking or when he would see her in the house he would just walk in the other direction.  

Penelope wasn't allowed to have visitors or do anything during her two weeks of being grounded but her father let Stephen come over every night. He and Penelope would work on his college homework or play the Wii and watch movies until one of them either passed out from exhaustion. Stephen had promised that when he was done with midterms he would take Penelope out on a real date. Penelope was just happy with his friendship. She was glad that she could also a void the awkward conversation of why she ran away to begin with. Stephen had stopped wearing the Burberry cologne so that helped as well.

As she laid sprawled across her bed she could feel his eyes on her. He was sitting across the room with his sketch book he was always carrying with him. If inspiration struck him that sketch book would be in his hands. Lately he had found Penelope to be a wonderful muse. Even though he had to lie every night saying where he had been to his father and most importantly Heaven. He was happy with Penelope. He enjoyed her wild crazy stories and her sense of adventure. He was afraid that his boring picture perfect life would drive her away, yet she had still stayed.

"What?" she blushed despite herself.

"Don't move you look absolutely breath taking right in that pose."

Penelope shook her head went back to reading. Mrs. Harlem's reading curriculum for Penelope was starting to drown her in useless amounts of homework. Her brain now hurting from the lack of entertainment these books were causing, she gladly switched to her advance Calculus. As she gnawed on the end on of her pen trying to figure out limits, she felt her bed sink in. She glanced to her side Stephen had moved to her bed and was merrily inches away from her mouth. In on quick motion Penelope was now straddling Stephen kissing on his neck. Lucky enough for her the house was empty and that was a hard fact to come by since the Dawson's moved in. She hadn't realized the last time she had been initiate with a boy with was a month before she moved to California. Penelope now knew why Kyle wasn't bothering her for sex. Just Penelope reached for button of his pants her cellphone blared out.

So baby, don't save me. No Baby, don't save me. Baby, don't save me now, no, no. Baby, don't save me now, no, no

     Leaping off of Stephen Penelope answered her phone.

"Scarlett!" she screamed.

"Penelope stop yelling in my ear." Scarlett laughed.

"Where the hell have you been for last 2 months?" Penelope demanded flopping back on her bed.

"Well you know how I told you I was going to make Kyle and  Harper pay for what they did?"

"Scar what did you do?"

"Well let's just say the whole school got a view of their weird freaky sex show."