Chapter 19: Screwdrivers, Screw overs, and Screw ups

*The gif of Hunter. It will make sense later trust me.*

When Penelope arrived home the first thing she wanted to was find her brother and ring his neck, but she could hear the loud sobbing coming from Ryder’s room. Penelope decided it was best to deal with her brother later. With Ryder in tow behind her, she quickly made up the stairs. When she opened the door Ryder’s room, she couldn’t believe her eyes. She pushed Ryder back before he could see and slammed the door shut locking it.

“Penelope what the hell?” Ryder shouted pounding on the door.

Penelope ignored him as she made her way to Violet who was violently shaking. She was no longer making noise and her eyes had run dry. Violet couldn’t move, her body was drained she could barely keep her eyes open to look at Penelope who had now slide into bed with her holding her tight in her arms. Just when Violet she had no tears left they began again. She buried her face into Penelope’s chest, still shaking uncontrollably. Ryder swiftly on the other side of the door unlocked it rushing to Violet’s side.

“V what’s wrong what happen?”

Violet only whimpered into Penelope’s chest as Penelope rubbed her back.

“V I tried to call Care, but she not answering her phone is going straight to voicemail.” Ryder whispered.

Violet just clung on Penelope tighter. “It’s going to be okay. I’m going to castrate my brother when I see him.” Penelope promised. Ryder’s face fell with confusion. Penelope mouthed ‘Heaven’s pregnant.’

“What the fuck?” Ryder shouted. Violet flinched. “Sorry V. I’m going to kick his ass. It doesn’t make any sense though because as far as I know he and Heaven haven’t had sex since she left for the summer.”

“What are you saying Ryder? He’s lying about Heaven being pregnant?” Penelope asked raising her brows.

“No, he wouldn’t lie about this to Violet, he knows that it would ruin them. I’m saying either between all the arguing they have done they have had make up sex or Heaven’s lying about him being the father.”

Violet using all of her new found energy to raise out Penelope’s chest turned to face Ryder. “So what you are saying is that she could not be pregnant with his baby? That she’s lying to him?”

“Well yeah. I mean she probably is pregnant but as far as it goes being Hunter’s is farfetched. Hunter is like the King of protection, V you should know that.”

Penelope made a face she didn’t want to hear about her brother’s sex life. Ryder and Violet both now staring at Penelope started laughing soft at first but more so as Penelope’s face twisted even more.

“I forget that he’s your brother sometimes.” Violet manages to get out between laughs. “Your face was definitely worth it though.”

“Yeah well try to remember that the next time will you, because I love you both but I would rather not picture you naked doing god knows what. I can tell you and brother are both kinky.” Penelope explained making gagging noises. The three of them laughed for a moment. Then everything fell into silence.

“What if the baby is his?” Violet asked her voice barely above a whisper. New tears were forming her eyes, head sunk back into Penelope’s chest.

“If it is I’ll drop kick him and once Heaven has the baby and I can officially kick her ass I will.” Penelope smiled.

“Not if I get my hands on your brother first. Besides you might actually kill him with your fighting skills or at least that’s what Jackson says.”