Chapter 3: Trash

*Picture of Violet on the side*

Ryder paced around the pool deck there were so many people here already he couldn't even think straight. Axel told him was going to be a small affair a couple of friends so they could welcome Penelope. He should've known better his brother would use any excuse to have a raging party. The sound of shrieking girls and loud bass was enough to give him a headache. He just wanted to hang around with a few close friends and met Hunter's sweet sister he had always seemed to brag about.

     "Ryder darling when are you going to take me out?" a familiar voice cooed in his ear. He felt the bony finger run across his collar bone.

     "Never Samantha." He said harshly removing her finger.

     "Oh come on Ryder don't be like that." she pleaded. Her light brown eyes pleading as she twirled her dark brown hair around her finger.

     "When will you get through your thick skull that Ryder nor Axel will want you?" a snarky voice replied.

     "Well if it isn't the skank. Here to try to steal Hunter again Violet?" Samantha snarled.

     "Oh please! I don't need to steal Hunter. By the end of the night, he'll be begging for me." Violet smirked. Her long red hair was freely waving around her head. Her multi hue green eyes were hidden behind cat-eye sunglasses. She was now in her black pinup swimsuit, and she looked damn good too.

     If Ryder knew one thing it was not to mess with Violet Holloway she would make sure you'd regret it. Even though she was only 5'2, she was feisty and devious as hell. It was one of the few reasons that the boys kept her around. She was tough and quick to shut any girl down if they gave her the go-ahead. Axel had once made the mistake of stealing her cupcake in second grade. She kicked him so hard in the balls that he nearly threw up.

Ryder understood Violet like no one else she didn't really get along with girls around school because everyone thought she was sleeping with all of the boys. The truth was she was only sleeping with Hunter and that's the only guy she's ever been with. She may flirt and wear sexy outfits and lead other guys on but deep down she knew only one guy was the one and he had a bitch for a girlfriend.

     "You're just lucky Heaven is out of town or she would have your head," Samantha remarked rolling her eyes.

     "Oh, I'm shaking in my wedges." Violet laughed.

     "Well, Ryder if you want me later you know where to find me."

     "I'm sure I won't."

     Samantha sashayed her hips way Ryder visually relaxed. He saw her making her way to Axel who is only friendly to people when he was drunk. Ryder knew his brother would regret being so nice to Samantha on Monday at school.

     "Your brother is so gonna regret that in the morning." Violet snickered grabbing a seat on the railing her short legs daggling not even close to touching the ground.

     "You know V you don't have to act like you don't want Hunter all to yourself. Hell Axel and I would prefer it. If it means we don't have to see that bitch all the time." Ryder explained.

     "Yeah well, I'm not here for him. I told him I am done playing mistress. That was during the summer. I am senior and I will not be his little secret. I came because Axe said that it was a small gathering and that Hunter's little sister was coming." She replied not looking at Ryder but at the ocean waves crashing in.

     "I don't know who you're trying to convince me or you, but let me tell you neither one of us is buying this bull. You love him and you're not going to give him up without a fight. Actually, Axel and I have devised a plan that will help with that." Ryder smiled. Violet knew that meant one thing trouble was coming.