🌺Pick up lines (Dabi x Reader)

"Hey (Y/N)" Dabi said leaning his head against the back of your couch. You turned to look at him only to find that he had a smirk on his face. He motioned for you to come over and you did. "Are you butt dialing because I swear that ass is calling me" as he said it he grabbed your butt roughly. your face flushed red as you grabbed a pillow from where you were previously sitting and threw it at him. He easily dodged it and said "don't worry I played Tetris as a kid so I can make it fit." As he said that your face turned an even brighter red but you quickly decided to make this a competition and you most certainly wouldn't give up just because of a little pick up line. You got up from where you were sitting and sat down right next to him. He seemed surprised by this, so you moved your legs so that they were touching his.

"Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back" you said and smirked at him. He bit his lip and slowly leaned in toward your face. He glanced at your lips before attacking them. After a few seconds, he pinned you down on the couch and hungrily started to make out with you. He pulled back.

"You remind me of my pinkie toe, little, cute, and I'll probably bang you on the coffee table later" he said winking before looking at your flushed face and wide eyes.

"Why on the coffee table?" You asked innocently.

"Your right" he replied as he pulled you up off the couch. "Jump" he said as he smiled at you and you instantly did. He caught your thighs and he latched his lips to yours once again. He made his way up the stairs with you in his arms. You pulled away from the kiss.

    "My magic watch says you don't have any underwear on" you said and pulled on the back of his pants revealing his boxers. "Oh you do? It must be 15 minutes fast." Dabi pushed the door to the room you share open and then closed it once the two of you were inside. He gently laid you on the bed and went to go lock it just incase.

    "Awh (Y/N) your lips look lonely!" He said as he put his arms on either side of you and straddled your waist. "Would they like to meet mine?" You leaned up and he leaned down. At the middle your lips met. His hands were supporting your back and your hands were feeling his scarred face. Truly nothing would be better than this moment or the long night that the two of you would share.