🌪Cake Shop (Katsuki Bakugou x Reader)

"What are you staring at, hag?" He jutted out his lower lip tilting his head back to look down on you but you weren't phased.

You just kept staring long and hard at the boy with your chin resting on the flat of your palm.

Class is boring as usual, but the egotistic boy that sat in front of you made it that much more interesting.

"Ooh~ (Y/n) seems to have the hots for Bakugou." Kirishima chuckled. You broke your staring contest with Katsuki and it was your turn to jut your bottom lip out and stare down at Kirishima who was definitely no longer laughing.

"Did you say something, Kirishima?" You emphasized his name putting on your 'thug face.' Kirishima audibly gulped and excused himself from the conversation.

Katsuki was scary.

You were scarier.

Although your personality was much less 'Die!Die!Die!' than Katsuki's, when it came to sparring or training in general, you were a beast.

Also, the fact that you got annoyed easily by other's presence with such a powerful quirk made you that much more intimidating.

But Katsuki's presence never seemed to be a bother to you and literally everyone wanted to know, why?

It was a prestigious hero school but rumors can spread just as quick, even kids in general studies heard of the two hardcore Class 1A students.

You huffed before turning back to Katsuki who glared at you. You furrowed your eyebrows as he mirrored your action, "What the fuck do you want from me?" Katsuki grunted as a small smile made its way to your face.

Everyone wanted to know already! What did you want from the explosive blonde?

Rumor had it, that you were secretly in love with Katsuki.

Rumor had it, that he was your long-lost brother and you hadn't told him.

Hell, rumor even had it, that you two had a one-night stand and you still weren't ready to tell him you were preggo.

I swear, people these days.

But no.

He may seem like an open book to most people with all his outbursts and such but to you, he was a mystery.

A mystery you wanted to solve.

And it was very possible you could since you've been told many times, that you're very observant (hence why you were staring at him before.)

"I want...," You paused, "I want to hang out after school," You smiled and Katsuki fucking choked on air. Even everyone who was eavesdropping paused in shock.

Katsuki was flustered, to say the least. The girl he'd been crushing on yet annoyed him to no end, wanted to hang out with him?

After school?

As in, just the two of them?

Alone?

What?

He was silent for the first time in awhile. It felt like everyone in the class were leaning in to the two of you to hear his answer. Then he said,

"Hell no, bitch."
_______

Katsuki has no idea why he was sitting where he was after he blatantly rejected you at school. But there you two were, sitting in a cute little bakery after school together.

Some persuasive skills you have.

"Are you gonna eat that?" You pointed to the strawberry cheesecake in front of him. At this point, Katsuki was shaking from irritation.