🌪Tomorrow (Katsuki Bakugou x Depressed! Reader)

Requested by: @-whiterosebuds-

Before you read:

-This one-shot has no quirks and is a Modern Au.
-Also involves depression and mentions of suicide (and suicidal thoughts.)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I'm not sad.

I just feel alone, confined in a small space where everyone's back was turned towards me.

I'm not sad.

I was just paranoid that people I cared about deeply might abandon me, forget about me.

"Oi, your staring out of space again," I snapped out of your trance and turned to meet Katsuki's confused eyes, "Were you even listening to me?" Katsuki said, hearing a low growl bubbling in his throat.

I nodded slowly looking at the math textbook in front of me. Damn, I suck at school, then again, I suck in general.

I should be thankful that Katsuki was sitting in the library with me and tutoring me but all I could think about, was anywhere else I'd rather be.

"Then what's the fuckin' formula?" I looked down at the numbers but that's all they were, numbers. I shrugged not feeling like putting in the work.

Then, the sound of a fist slamming against the table rung in my ear. I looked up at Katsuki who glared down at me.

He thinks you're useless, that you can't be helped. Ha, you're the dumb bitch who liked him too.

I gulped at his next move. The voice inside my head filled it up with 'what if's.'

"I agreed to help you, but you don't even give a shit. Stop wasting my damn time, (Y/n)." He grumbled before packing up his bag and walking away.

Look what you did now! He's not going to want you! You wasted his time!

I frowned shaking away the guilt and self-deprivation. What's wrong with me?

I quickly packed up my stuff (which was barely anything) before exiting out of the library in a hurry. Was I too late?

He wasn't in sight no matter where I looked. I sighed feeling more dejected than before. I guess I'll just see him at school tomorrow.
______

"Another D+, (Y/n)." Ms. Bishop looked down at me holding the test I just failed in front of me. I looked anywhere else in the empty classroom other than her, giving me time to think of an excuse.

These after-school meetings became a norm for me so it wasn't anything new or surprising. I just hated how she looked at me, just like everyone else.

She sighed, "Should we resort to a tutor? You know the library is open after school," I nodded.

"I am going to the library and someone's helping me," I said finally looking up.

"...Okay. I hope I see some results," She said before letting out another sigh. I took the test from her hand before leaving the classroom.

So stupid. Did you see the looks of pity she gave you? Not even she cares for a dumb student like yo-

"Unh!" I slammed into something hard before tumbling backwards to the floor, "Sorry," I mumbled looking up to see... Katsuki?

I just stare at him and don't notice his hand held out to me before hearing him grunt.

"Oh, thanks," I took his hand in mind before he pulled me up with ease. He nodded before looking down by my feet. What's he doing? He bent down picking up a white piece of paper...