🌺Present (Hotoshi Shinsou x Reader)

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

"Ugh, turn that shit off," Hitoshi said as he pulled the pillow out from underneath of my head. He threw it at the speaker that had been shuffle playing my favorite Christmas music.

"Damn just because you don't like the song doesn't mean you have to break my speaker," I said as I turned off the music and scooted over so I was sharing a pillow with him. His arms delicately slid around my waist as he pulled me closer to his chest. I laid quietly in the embrace of my lover before the, now broken speaker, started to continuously play the same part of the twelve days of Christmas. Over. And. Over. Hitoshi shot out of bed and turned the speaker off. He then pulled me out of bed and down the stairs despite my groans and protests. I quickly noticed the pre made coffee on the table and took a seat. He presented breakfast to me and we quickly ate because we both had something even more important to attend to. It was Christmas after all.

    Hitoshi and I had both gotten each other gifts and now was the time we had decided to give them to each other.

    I shyly took the gift that Hitoshi was holding out. It was quite a small gift, but as I unwrapped it, I quickly noticed it was much more than just a small gift. Inside lie a ring, a promise ring. Hitoshi already had a similar one wrapped around his finger. Tears threatened to fall down my face. I turned to look at him, I couldn't form words to thank him. So instead I decided to throw my hands around him and embrace him in an overly tight hug. Once we released he grabbed my hand and slid the ring onto my finger.

    "Hitoshi, my gift to you can't even compare to what you go-,"  he cut me off.

    "(Y/n) it doesn't matter what you got me because the best gift that I could ever get is you," he said as he generally stroked my cheek. He pulled me in for a light kiss, which I quickly returned. It however, turned into much more as I soon found myself lifted into the air, legs wrapped around his waist, and lips locked together in a full out make out session. He made his way back up to his room and fell down onto his bed. I felt the air get knocked out of me, but before I could catch my breath, his lips were once again latched to mine. I put my hand on his chest and pulled my lips away from his to catch my breath. He fell to the side of me and once again pulled me close to him.

    Suddenly, I sat up at the speed of light and turned to face him. "You never opened your present," I said. He smiled lightly and pulled me back down.

    "Hun it's okay, like I said the best present that I've ever received was you."

.

Sorry for the short oneshot, I didn't have a lot of time to write today. Anyway Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I hope everyone had an amazing day and got to spend lots of time with their family!
Xoxo-Ren