🌺Heros (Izuku Midoria x Reader)

Today, famous hero "Deku" was attacked. He was accompanied by "Super Bane" she is an unpopular hero who can access other dimensions and summon powerful familiars. She has been reported to be really close to "Deku" since they were young children...

You were listening to the almost never ending news report about the attack from today. Your best friend and secret lover were out trying to get you reps as a hero and in a way you succeed. People all over now knew Super Bane as the inexperienced hero who had to be saved. Looking to your left you took in your boyfriends features, his green hair fell gracefully on his pillow, his arm, leg, and other parts of his body bandaged, but most importantly his eyes which had been closed for more than 24 hours. You had been sitting by his side through it all.

    "Damnit" you said slamming your fist down onto the table beside his bed. Tears started to trickle their way down your face as you continued, "if only I had been there quicker, if only I was stronger, if only I had full control of what I summoned, maybe you wouldn't be here. You'd be walking around healthy. Stupid stupid" you buried your head in your hands and slowly put your head down on Izuku's bed. Sobs echoed through the small hospital room. A hand was placed onto your head, your eyes widened and you lifted your head slowly. Your wide (E/C) eyes made contact with soft green ones. Izuku's fingers raked through your hair and down to cup your cheek. A smile ghosted your lips before you embraced Izuku. He made a slight sound of pain which made you cringe and pull back. "Sorry" you said looking down. He shook his head and pulled you back up. Neither one of you knew how long you were embracing each other you were just enjoying the moment. You pulled away and captured his lips in a short kiss which he gladly returned.

    "None of this was your fault just remember that" Izuku said as he traced your lips with his fingers then quickly pecked them again. Your shoulders dropped into a slouch.

    "How much did you hear" he hugged you again. With you now being almost completely on the bed with both of you sitting up it was much easier for Izuku to rest his chin on your shoulder.

    "I heard enough to know what your thinking, and feeling. None of this is on you" he replied lightly kissing your shoulder. You smiled and he continued. "I'll always be there for you."

    "And I'll always be there for you" you replied. "We can be each other's heros"