2.

" A fight ain't a fight unless one of them say bitch at least ten times " Dinah chuckled lowly while listening to her coworkers talk " No seriously if one of them don't have a struggle is real pony tail on the top of their head go home that fight about to be boring " everybody started laughing but her since she was trying to focus on doing her signature line up everybody loved she couldn't have somebody mans out here with a seesaw hairline.

She turned his head to the side with her bottom lip tucked between her teeth no matter how many times she has done this same exact short taper fade she always acted like it was her first time doing it.

She turned his head straight causing him to look at her, she let her lip go forming a small smile since she was pleased with her work. She reached over the man to grab the hand held mirror " Man I swear I hate seeing females walk around with them pea sized pony tails on top of their head "

" me too man I dated this girl one time I didn't know she wore wigs so we was sleep and I felt something hard against my chest mind you it was pitch black dark so I figured it was her nipple I leant down and put it in my mouth and I was so pissed cause all I tasted was eco style gel "

Everybody filled the room with laughter including Dinah she looked at her client look over himself a few time in the mirror " I swear DJ you get better and better every time " He turned his head to the side one more time before laying the mirror on her station " That's the goal " she reached behind him and undid the cutters cap.

He stood up knocking the dead hair into the floor he turned around and looked at himself in the mirror while rubbing his hands together.

* lmfaoo *

Dinah looked at him for a few seconds before she grabbed her broom. He turned around digging into his pocket and extended his hand out to her, she looked at the hundred dollar bill then back at him " you ain't got anything smaller then this " she spoke in an almost annoyed tone since he did this every time he came there " You know I don't just keep it " he spoke nonchalantly. Dinah just looked at him blankly knowing he was only doing that to show off.

Junior had been one of her regulars coming in every other Wednesday since she had started working at the barber shop.

They had a pretty decent friendship up until he asked her could he take her out sometime to which she kindly declined leading him to ask why serval times.

Every since then he has been being extra giving her hundred dollar bills instead of twenty " If you want me to continue to be your barber junior please come in here with the exact amount nothing more nothing less " she slightly rolled her eyes while placing the bill into her pocket " oh it's like that baby girl? "