14

Lawwwd the last time I updated this book was almost two years ago. I don't remember shit that then previously happened so please forgive me if I'm off topic. I don't plan on updating this book frequently although I have decided to finish it.

" you really mean to tell me you pissed on yourself Mani? Like you real life R. Kellied on yourself? " Shaye busted out laughing while sipping on her energy drink " Chile I'm wide awake now " she continued to laugh as I sat there looking at the wall with a blank expression, I was still caught up on the news about Keith. He have a whole baby that I can't even be mad about due to him being by his wife.

I'm depriving my son of having a healthy relationship with his father due to my poor decisions. I went out and fell in love with a man I hardly knew all because he treated me how I always dreamed to be treated " And you said Dinah have a penis, how big is it? " she asked seriously causing me to look from the to her " What? I just wanna know what she working with. Gotta be something for all these girls to be going crazy over her. These hoes love her more then Jesus Christ himself " she laughed while still hold that same curious look on her face " it was decent. " I spoke lowly not really caring about that at the moment.

I sat there still stuck in my own thoughts wondering if Dinah really knew about me and Keith. What if this was some crazy game she was trying to play to see if she could get me to fall in love with her like Keith did? I was allowing my mind to run wild when I knew deep down inside that she didn't know, it's no way that she could. The look on her face let me know that she was innocent in this matter no matter how much my thoughts tried to convince me other wise " Bitch what you mean decent? " I heard Shaye repeat for the third time causing me to snap out of my thoughts again " it's decent " I looked at her with my eyebrows raised " oh it's like that? " Shaye asked with her cocked to the side " that explains a lot " she got up and started walking around her living room.

I sat there looking at her walk around as I slowly slipped back into my own thoughts. I wondered what was Dinah story, why did she become this amazing sweet talker just talk different women out of their panties? What was so fun about waking up beside a different face all most every single day.

I could tell by the way she was with kids that she was a good person, but when it came to women she was horrible. Leading them on to think one thing when in reality she already knew she didn't want anything else to do with them after they slept together. I sat there a little longer letting thought after thought enter my mind until I stood up and slightly smiled to myself " I'm going to make Dinah fall in love with me then kick her to the curb " I spoke out loud causing Shaye to look over at me " I'm going to treat her like keith did me and how she does every woman she meets " I proudly stood there like I had just came up with the greatest creation of all time.

It's time I gave her a taste of her own medicine and add her to my little black book.