12.

" Just five more minutes please. " I lowly mumbled as I threw my pillow over my head in hopes of drowning out the annoying sound that was coming from my alarm clock, that seemed to only get louder the longer I ignored it.

I laid there for a few seconds more before kicking the covers off of me and tossing the pillow to the other side of the room.

I push the the small clock off of the dresser out of frustration. I stood up and stretched causing a few of my joints to pop.

I decided to go out last night causing me to come in at five just three hours before my alarm clock was due to go off.

I walked into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Just as I was doing that I heard Musiq SoulChild playing softly from the kitchen letting me know Normani was awake.

I Took my face cloth and wiped the remaining toothpaste from the crease of my lips before opening the door to proceed down the hall.

The closer I got her soft humming became louder causing me to stop in my tracks. I stood there and listened to her humming along to the song that played in the background before finally walking into the kitchen.

I stood in the doorway and admired the way the sun hit against her skin causing her to look like something you only see in a dream.

I walked towards the table slowly not wanting to startle her " May I occupy this seat? " I looked at Normani as she sat at the kitchen table in a silk night gown with a little split up the side exposing her outer thigh.

She had on a pair of glasses, that sat perfectly on the bridge of her nose as she looked over the papers that sat neatly in front of her. I watched her as she scanned over the paper quickly before switching to the one that sat behind it.

She must've felt me watching her. She raised her head up slowly as she removed her glasses sitting them gently against the table " this is your house. You're more then welcome to sit wherever you like. "

And you're more then welcome to sit on my face if you would like. I thought to myself as I formed a small smile just from the thought.

She looked at me with an unemotional look on her face.

I looked back at her not really knowing what to say, it's been a while since I've been at a lost of words but then again it's been a while since I've encountered a woman that I couldn't make mines.

She made it very difficult for me to read her which was mind boggling to me since I basically had a PhD in women. I mean me being one it wasn't a thing to read another, but when it came to her it was more then difficult it was hard.

I could tell she had this hard exterior she wanted to uphold simply because she had been hurt before. That wasn't hard to tell since she wore it so well " You're one of those? " I pulled a chair out twisting it around before sitting down.

" One of what? " she question with a brow raised. I watched her with a slight smile on my face taking in every inch of her face before moving my eyes back down to her exposed thigh. Her skin looked so soft and smooth.

I wonder if she was anything like chocolate, you know the kind that melts at the slightest touch.

Oh the things I would do to her, I would make her body my muse. All while making her body melt like chocolate with only the simplest touch.

I took my bottom lip in between my teeth getting lost in my own thoughts before she cleared her throat " I said one of what? " I looked back up at her just to see a displeased look upon her face " one of those people who referrers to everything as yours or mines as if we both don't have to use it. " I watched her as she sternly eyed me as if she was a teacher and I was a rebellious student. Oh what I would give for her to be my teacher, telling me all the right spots to kiss. I thought to myself as I closed my eyes imagining her in a bottom down blouse and a pencil skirt.

But that thought didn't last long due to the kitchen chair sliding against the floor causing my eyes to shoot open.

I watched her as she walked to the sink placing her coffee mug into it. She turned around slowly catching me eyeing her.

I shor her a slight smile causing her unpleasant look to deepen more.

I watched her a while longer before she finally walked out of the kitchen shaking her head as if she had been reading my mind this whole entire time.

She was a tough nut to crack but the again a good nut didn't always come easy.

Honestly I'm over all of my books, like why did I start so many just to not want to finish them? Find out on the next episode of dragon ball Z.