4.

" What time is it " Dinah mumbled to herself while reaching to retrieve her phone from off her nightstand.

She tapped the home screen button to see she had a few messages but only decided to open the one from her mother.

It was a Sunday morning meaning she was free for the day, she got out of bed and walked over to her dresser to pull out a new white t-shirt, while throwing it over her head she walked into her bathroom grabbing her tooth brush and hello toothpaste.

She ran water over her toothbrush before placing the tooth paste onto it and then ran water over the toothpaste before beginning to brush her teeth.

She turned to go stand in the doorway, she slightly shook her head at the sight she was seeing. She brushed her teeth a few minutes more before turning to rinse her mouth out.

Dinah flicked the bathroom lights off before going to stand at the foot of her bed she scratched her head in confusion as to way the right side of it was still occupied.

She finally reached over and started to gently shake her legs " Hey uh Jessica " she lowly mumbled but there wasn't any movement " Jessica " she tried again but still got nothing " Hey are you dead? " Dinah shook her legs again slightly annoyed " No I'm just not answering you since that isn't my name "

Dinah stood up straight and watched the girl pull the covers tighter against her, Causing her to form a puzzled look.

Dinah looked at her for few seconds reminding herself to just throw her whole name and number away " I'm really bad with names but hey look you gotta go my momma on her way " Dinah spoke causing the woman to prop her head up " are you saying I can...

Dinah looked at her for few seconds reminding herself to just throw her whole name and number away " I'm really bad with names but hey look you gotta go my momma on her way " Dinah spoke causing the woman to prop her head up " are you saying I can't meet your mother " she sat up straight in the bed " You took the words right out of my mouth now get up you gotta go " Dinah started to gather the woman things piece by piece making sure not to forget anything, she didn't want one of those late night texts talking about she had forgotten her sock there.

Dinah stood up and watched the girl sit up fully in her bed she couldn't get over the fact that the girl had the audacity to get an attitude.

She watched her for a few more seconds before the girl finally walked over to her and grabbed her clothes " give me my shit " she yanked her things out of Dinah's hands.

Dinah stood there watching her get ready to walk into her bathroom before she quickly moved in front of her stopping her in her steps " Since you wanna have a attitude With your cinnamon stick built ass wait til you get home to take a bath "