Ch. 6. Peter, Guess What!

You woke up and Peter still had his tight grip on you. You turned your body so that you were facing Peter. Then you remembered. Peter has school today its Monday. You would've too but u were gonna go shopping with Pepper today. But things changed and now your are leaving Queens. Tony said you would be homeschooled at your training unit. You shook Peter. He opened his eyes they were red and puffy you could tell he had cried all night. He was taking this harder than you thought he would but then you thought. You were the only girl who would talk to Peter. You were Peters best friend you guys had never been away from each other for longer than two days. And now he was losing you.

You: Peter, I'm so sorry.
Peter: Its okay we can do it.
You: Don't you have school today?
Peter: I'm not really feeling the best.
You: Peter I have to leave in 1 hour.
Peter: Okay I will get going then.
Peter packed up his stuff more tears started welling up in his eyes. That caused you to start crying. You walked him to the door. And just before leaving you kissed him and embraced him in a long hug.

You: I will miss you Peter.
Peter: I will miss you too y/n

You shut the door and ran to room you laid on your bed trying to keep in tears. Time to pack. Then Tony walked in.

Tony: y/n your not going
You: WAIT! What do you mean?
Tony: I saw how sad you and Peter were and you have dealt with enough losing people that you don't need to lose Peter too. And Peter that poor boy I just can't stand to see him like this.

You ran up and hugged Tony.

You: Thank You! Thank You so much! But where will I train?
Tony: i will just have to monitor you until I can get the warehouse finished so I can teach you to control your powers.
You: OK I can do it.
Tony: You need to behave responsibly or I will send you to the training center. I'm not trying to be mean I'm trying to keep you and the people around you safe. Understood.
You: understood
Tony: and I'm sorry I heard you and Pepper were gonna go shopping today but Pepper is busy.
You: that's OK, and do you know where happy is
Tony: yah he should be in the garage.
You: awesome thanks
You ran to the garage. Opened the door quickly and yelled for Happy. You finally found him.
You: Happy, I need you to drive me to Peter's now.
Happy: Yes, Mam
You: thank you so much Happy
Happy: My pleasure

Happy drove you and you couldn't stop moving on the way there you were so excited to tell Peter that you could stay. You still felt horrible for him. The news had broke him. He literally was broken and you felt terrible for that but hopefully you could change things. Happy dropped you off.

You: Happy you can leave. I'll call you when I need a ride back.
Happy: alright bye
You: Bye Happy

You opened the apartments front doors and ran to the elevator he was on level for and that elevator ride felt like hours. When the elevator stopped you jumped out and ran to Peter's apartment. You knocked on the door. No response. Luckily you still had the spare key Peter had given you. You barged in yelling for Peter. You found him curled up in a blanket on the couch the way he looked at you broke your heart. You could see the sadness and heartbreak in his eyes. You went and sat down by him.

You: Peter, Guess What I don't have to go anymore Tony said I could stay.

Peter looked at you and then pulled you into a hug. You let him hug you for a few minutes then pulled away.

You: Peter, why did you take this so hard. I mean I understand being sad but you acted like I was leaving for years.
Peter: I can't say
You: Peter you can tell me anything
Peter: I was worried you would find someone else.
You: Peter why would I want someone other than you
Peter: because y/n all those guys at that training center go to a gym every day they aren't some scrawny freshman boy like me.
You: OK first of all Peter you are not scrawny boy you have more muscle than any boy I've ever met and don't even get me started on those abs

Peter laughed

You: and second of all Peter I don't want any other boy I want Peter Parker not some random guy at a gym. Peter I want you and no one other than you and never think I will like anyone other than you.  Peter, I love you

Peters head jolted up his eyes were now gleaming

Peter: I love you too y/n

He leaned in and kissed you, you snuggled close to him covering yourself in his blanket and turned on the TV.

I thought this chapter was pretty cute. Wbu?