Ch. 7. WHAT!!!

A Few Weeks Later

You were lying in bed on your phone when you heard your front door slam closed. You got out bed to go check what's going on. As you walked out of your room you saw Tony sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

You: Dad... What happened?
Tony: A lot of things but you can't talk to Peter for awhile.
You: WHAT!!! WHY!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?
Tony: Your little friend just risked the lives of a bunch of people, on a ferry.
You: I bet he was just trying to help
Tony: Well I warned him and told him to stay safe and be the friendly neighborhood SpiderMan but he went ahead and took it into his own hands
You: Dad... Please... But I can't stay away from Peter.
Tony: Until later notice you are in training alone.
You tried to call Peter but Tony saw and took your phone. It has been a few weeks since you have talked to Peter and you are worried sick because he hasn't even showed up at school. It was Friday night and you went home and turned on the TV to watch your favorite TV show. When the TV turned on it was the NEWS and what you saw made you start to cry.

TV News Reporter: We are live at the scene where the Spider Man was found lying unconscious in an alley. He is currently at a hospital in critical condition. We will keep you updated but first let's talk to the man who found him.
Man: I was just walking down the street when I looked over and I saw a man in some onesie lying on the ground I walked over to him and saw that it was Spider Man then I called the Hospital because he wouldn't wake up.

You turned the TV off and stormed into your bedroom you picked up your phone. He had just given your phone back 2 hours ago as long as you promised to obey him.
You: (via phone call) DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO PETER!
Tony: y/n what are you talking about?
You: HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWS
Tony: No, Why
You: you need to turn on the news right now and look at what you did to Peter. I'm going to see him and you can't stop me.
Tony: Oh, wow y/n he did that to himself no one did that to him.
You: I'm going to see him.

You hung up and hurried out side

You: Happy I need you to drive me to every hospital near here until we find the one with Peter in it
Happy: Yes mam

You drove around and luckily the first hospital you hit was holding Peter. You ran in and found his room number you were on you way to his room when you were stopped by a few nurses.

Nurse #1: Are you here for that Spider guy
You: Yes mam may I please go in
Nurse #1: No he is not allowed visitors
You: Please I'm his girlfriend
Nurse #1 I'm sorry but no
Nurse #2: Come on Tasha let here in remember when Will was in the hospital and you wouldn't allow them to tell you no.
Nurse #3 she's got a good point
Nurse #1: Fine...

You barged in running to Peters bedside. He covered in bruises

You: Peter, Peter its okay I'm here now
Peter: y/n I'm sorry I let you down I let you all down I was just trying to help but...

You stopped him by placing a kiss on his lips.

You: Peter what are you talking about.
Peter: You hate me now right?
You: no! Peter, why would I ever hate you?
Peter: that's why you didn't talk to me right because I let you down.
You: Peter goodness no my dad wouldn't let me see you. Why didn't you go to school?
Peter: I couldn't bear to see your fave every day knowing i had just made a huge mistake and that you hated me
You:  Peter, Baby, I will never hate you

You sat onto the little bed and pulled his head into your shoulder while stroking his hair.

You: It will all get better just tell me what happened...

How about this one I like it but do you????