Ch. 16. Oh goodness Peter i didn't.. I

You walked down the hallway of his adorable house and set  your backpack in his room. By this time it was 8:30 pm but tomorrow was Saturday so you guys could stay up and party basically all night. Peter sat on his bed messing with his phone.
You: What are you doing baby?
Peter: You'll see.
Peter walked out of his room and walked down into his basement were he brought up a small white folding table. He set the table up in the living room and turned on a playlist he had made on Spotify. He blared the music from a giant speaker in the corner of the room. Then he went to the kitchen and brought out chips, cheese and all kinds of other goodies. Then the doorbell rang.
Peter: Can you get that y/n?
You: Yah sure.
You walked to the door and opened it slowly. As it opened all the way you saw Liz standing there in a really cute tight blue dress.
Liz: Hey girlie!!!
You: Um.. Why are you here? I mean not that I don't want you here but..
Liz: Hahaha Peter didn't tell you he said party at my place around 9 pm. There are more people coming.
As she said that the doorbell rang again.
Peter: y/n!
You: Yah I got it.
You opened the door and you were greeted by Ned and MJ. Followed by the rest of the Academic decathlon team. Excluding Flash.
Ned grabbed you in a giant hug.
Ned: I feel like we haven't had quality Ned y/n time in a while.
You: We haven't. My life has been crazy. And Ned I'm loving the hat!!
Ned: Thanks!
You: Peter get out here guests have arrived!!!
Peter came running into the room.
Peter: Heyyy everybody. Make yourself at home and have a great time I have food on the table over there and sparkling grape juice. We can't have alcohol so that's what I resorted to.
Liz giggled and bit her lip while looking Peter up and down. There's no way you were letting Liz have Peter. You and Liz were great friends and you didn't want to lose her. But you knew Peter would never cheat on you. MJ nudged your shoulder.
MJ: Hey, watch little miss lip biter. She's looking desperate tonight. Hence the dress.
You: Yah I will. Hahahah thanks MJ.
MJ: I got you girl
You laughed and walked into the kitchen where Poster and Ned were talking about the latest Star Wars Lego set they had. You found this obsession so cute. Your 17 year old boyfriend playing with Lego's. Hours passed a lot of dancing and eating went on and all the guests had finally left. It was around 1 am in the morning. Peter grabbed your hand taking you to bed with him. You laid down first followed by him. He was so tired you could and you could tell. He was out like a light. You following close behind him
        You woke up and heard the shower running. You stood up and stretched. When you looked at the bed where you were sleeping you were shocked at what you saw. You had bleed everywhere. Then Peter walked in.
You: Oh goodness Peter I didn't.... I
Peter: Babe its OK I promise I ran the shower for you and I have a t shirt and sweats of mine in the dryer so they're warm when you get out. Now Peter go get you undressed.
You and Peter walked into  the bathroom where you took off your clothes and Peter took them and put them in the washer. You got in the shower and stayed in there for about 30 minutes. When you got out you changed into the clothes Peter had gotten you and you walked into the living room where he had cleaned everything and was sitting on the couch with Netflix on and an extra blanket. You went and sat next to him curling into a ball in his arm.
You: How did I get so blessed to have someone as amazing as you
Peter kissed you on the head and laid his head on yours where you guys watched Netflix for about an hour. You had fallen asleep in his arms. When you woke up you were alone on his couch. You stood up and started wandering around the house looking for him.