Ch. 5. Peter, I have to go

You had fallen asleep in the hot tub leaving Peter in a tricky situation. He thought to himself.

Peter: I can soak Mr. Starks whole bathroom and hallway or I can wait and hope she wakes up.

Peter didn't want to get on Tony's bad side so he let you sleep. You were dreaming of you and Peter alone on an island a beautiful island with a resort all to yourselves. No problems. Just the two of you. Peter was relieved when Tony walked in.
Peter: Oh Tony great a little help here
Tony: Why, does she weight that much that you couldn't carry her to her room
Peter: No, I could have its just I didn't really wanna soak your floors.
Tony: Smart boy
Peter: *mumbled under his breath* Man
Tony: What was that
Peter: Huh what I didn't say anything
Tony: oh yah right OK

Tony walked over with a towel and Peter picked you up and placed you in Tony's arms then Peter got out and wrapped himself in a towel. Tony then handed you to Peter, and Peter carried you to your room. When you woke up your hair was braided you were in a robe and Peter was sound asleep next to you. It was around 4:00 pm. Peter was such a sweet kid (you thought to yourself). Then Tony walked in.
Tony: y/n
You: Shhh you'll wake Peter. What?
Tony: Oh sorry *whispering* I'm sorry to do this but you will have to leave Peter and here for 6 months for training.
You: Oh no, wait really
Tony: Yah, until I fix up my training facility. If you're lucky as soon as you leave it will get finished and you can come back.
You: Wait, no coming back in between months if its not finished
Tony: I'm so sorry but no. You hold a big responsibility now you gotta do your best to train yourself.
You: O-ok
Tony walked out. You curled back up next to Peter. How were you gonna tell him? Then he woke up. You turned with a fake smile on your face.
You: Nice nap?
Peter: Very nice nap.
You: good, hey do you want to stay the night.
Peter: Mr. Stark said I could?
You: I haven't really asked, but say he said yes would you.
Peter: Of course.
You: OK great.
Peter went home to get a few things that he would need overnight. While he was gone you asked Tony.
You: Hey dad
Tony: hey y/n
You: I was wondering if Peter could stay the night.
Tony: Because I am making you leave yes. But no funny business.
You: understood
Peter returned about 30 minute later. You went to the door to let him in. As you opened the door he was holding somethig behind his back.
You: Hi Peter, um may I ask what's behind your back.
Peter: Oh yah. Right!

Peter pulled out a beautiful bouquet of roses. He looked at you and smiled holding them out to you.

Peter: For my beautiful girlfriend
You: oh Peter they are so beautiful.
Peter: I'm sorry if you were expecting more. I've never actually tried to be, you know, romantic before.
You: oh Peter this is all I need they are lovely and you're an amazing boyfriend.

You leaned in and kissed him.

You: Stay right here I'm gonna go put these in water.

Peter watched you run out of the room cradling the roses. He then felt a hand on his shoulder.

Tony: Well done son, your treating her right.
Peter: I am and I always will

Tony smiled at him and walked away. You walked back to Peter holding a vase with the roses in it.

You: Let's go to my room. I know right where to put these

You and Peter walked to your room and you put the vase on your dresser.
You: oh I'll be back in a minute Peter I ordered some pizza while you were gone and its still in the kitchen.

You came back with a wine glass filled apple juice for the both you and the box of pizza. You and Peter sat on your floor and ate the pizza. Then you talked for about an hour. Just school drama mostly. You got up to change into your pajamas. It was a pinks tank top that was lose on your shape and pink matching shorts ( not the color the brand ) they came together. Peter then got up to change he changed into hello kitty pants and a shirt that read I survived my trip to NYC.

You: nice pants.
Peter: shut up
You: I'm sorry I love your pants
Peter: that's what I thought

You both giggled then your face went from happy to sad with the snap of a finger.
Peter: What's wrong y/n? Did I say something?
You: No Peter but, I have to tell you something
Peter: I'm always here to listen go ahead tell me what's wrong

A tear fell down your cheek. You chocked on sobs trying to get your words out.

You: P-Peter, I have to go for training for um s-six months.

You saw his face fall.
Peter: six months? Like half a year?
You: Yes Peter and I'm sorry I don't have a choice. Tony said he would have kept me here but the training warehouse isn't finished yet.
Peter walked up to you and hugged you he held on tighter than he ever had before. He picked you up and carried you to your bed laying you down then he laid down behind you. He wrapped his arms around you.

Peter: (whispering into your ear.) I'm not letting go until I have to.

Good? Tell me what you want more of or less of or just ideas.