Ch. 1. Wait... Like a sleepover?

Hey guys this is my first try at making imagines please comment what you think. Don't be afraid to give me bad feed back I'm just looking for the truth.

It was a normal Friday at school, except when you get home tonight your gonna be home alone until Saturday night. To any teenager this is like a wish come true home alone no adults. But just 6 months ago while your cousin was home he was shot in the arm by an intruder. You now hated being home alone.
You have also been best friends with Peter for 13 years now you guys were besties. It's currently lunch period see Peter walk down the cafeteria towards you. He puts down his tray next to you and takes a seat at the table

Peter: Hey y/n what's going on
You: Nothing much Peter just a normal boring school day
Peter: Are we still on for Friday Movie Night
You: Uh... Y-Ya
Peter: Is everything alright you kinda stuttered before saying your answer. You don't have to spend time with me anymore y/n I will understand.
You: No Peter it's not that, I love spending time with you you're my best friend its just after the movie when I go home I'll be home alone and Peter you remember what happened and I'm sorry I seem like a wimp but I don't necessarily want to be home alone.
Peter: y/n I don't think your a wimp. Hey, why don't you just stay at my house after the movie.
You: Wait... Like a sleepover?
Peter: Well ya technically.
You: Is Aunt May gonna let us? You know we're 15 now. We're not 8 anymore.

Peter blushed

Peter: Well we're not gonna do anything weird I think.
You: You think!
Peter: I'm kidding. There will be no dirty business.
You: Okay Peter, that sounds good. I will see you after school then bye Nerd.
Peter: Bye. AND I'M NOT A NERD!
You: Yah you are.

You said that then plugged your ears so he couldn't say anything back because you know he hates that. You finished your school day then went to talk to your science teacher about the upcoming then you remembered
" Crap Peters outside waiting for me" You told the teacher you had to go and went outside to look for Peter.

Peter: y/n, y/n What took so long?

You heard him yelling and looked for him then you found him and walked over to him.

You: What?
Peter: What took so long!
You: Sorry I'm stressing about this science test so I had to talk to Mrs. Bradley.
Peter: I am like a science genius why didn't you ask me?
You: Sorry, I will next time.
Peter: You better.

You both laughed. Luckily his house was only about two blocks away so you guys walked. He told you some of his funny PE stories that he always had on the way. This time he was running and slipped and fell flat on his butt. You laughed and he laughed to. That's when you realized how much you liked Peter. The way he smiles just makes you melt inside and his curls and the away they bounce as he walks. This sleepover might not be the best idea you realized. You like Peter, and not just as friend a lot more than that. Was staying at his house the best idea. You didn't know but you did it anyway. When you got to his house you went inside and dropped your bags on the floor. Then Aunt May walked in.

Aunt May: Oh Hi y/n you need all that stuff for movie night.
You: Well... Actu...

Peter cut you off

Peter: Actually I invited her to stay the night so she doesn't have to be home alone.

She gave Peter a look

Peter: I know Aunt May I know no funny business.
Aunt May: Peter I know you and you wouldn't do anything bad but I'm just making sure.
Peter: Aunt May I won't.

You and peter walked to his room. You set your set your stuff in the corner of his room. You guys then walked into the living room and went on Netflix to pick out a movie. No movies looked good to you guys tonight so you decide to just watch a few episodes of stranger things. The next thing you know Peter is carrying you to your room. You snuggled your head in him and realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. Peter rarely takes off his shirt even when he would swim with you he wore a swim shirt. He laid you down in the bed. He then curled up behind you. He put his hand on your hip. You moved to get comfortable.

Peter: Sorry...um...I didn't mean to put my hand there.

He moved his hand off your hip

You: That's okay.

You picked up his hand and put it back on your hip.

You: I like it there.

Then you both fell asleep.

How was it??? Should I continue??