Chapter 24: Fire Meets Ice

Heidi's POV

My brother stares at Ella from top to bottom, and takes a deep breath, "Ella, that is a pretty name." I can see Ella's cheeks turn red, "Thanks, I don't really like it, but it's grown on me." I wasn't sure what is going on here, "What kind of name is Hadie?" Ella asks. My brother clears his throat before answering her, "It's a very uncommon name, I guess you can say that I am one of a kind." My brother starts scratching the back of his neck, Do I know your parents?" Hadie asks, to me it almost sounds like my brother is nervous, "Well since you are from the Isle, I don't think you would know them." I was for sure positive that my brother was going to storm off or worse go off on the poor girl, "I guess I can't argue with you there." I look at my brother in complete shock, something was up with him, "So, you are your parents, I might live on the Isle, but I might have heard of them." I am starting to think that my brother has completely lost his mind, "My mother is Queen Elsa and my father is Jack Frost." A shock expression appears on Hadie's face, "The Queen of Arendelle?" Ella nods her head, "That is my mom." Ella looks down at her necklace, "I have heard stories of the people in your family." Ella was now the one with the shock expression, "From who?" My brother took a deep breath and let it out, "From Durah, she is the daughter of the Duke of Weselton, and from especially from Harrison, he is the son of Prince Hans." Ella's eyes turn sad, "I am positive that all the stories that you have heard from those two, are more likely to be one sided." Hadie shows off a toothy grin. "I never would take the word of those two, even more so their parents." That was true, my brother could not stand some people on the Isle and Durah and Harrison was on that list. "Well I am sure that they have drug my family name through the gutter." I could tell that Ella was getting upset about someone who might trash talk her family, something her and I have in common. "I don't pay attention to most of the people around me, so don't worry too much about it." Ella relaxed a little. "Hadie, how is Ginny?" I finally speak up, Hadie looks at me with a dark glare in his eyes, a glare that almost rivals the look father gives to us. "She is fine." Ella looks at the two of us, "Who is Ginny?" I smirk at my brother, "Yes Hadie, who is Ginny?" I could see that he is getting more and more pissed off the more I speak, but hey if you can't have mess with your older brother, then what's the point of a sibling bond. "She is a girl on the Isle that I use to be with." That remark caught me off guard, 'So you finally saw her for what she truly was." Hadie lets out a growl, "She's in the past, so drop it." I smile a wicked but cute smile at him, "Careful brother, your temper is starting to get the best of you." Hadie rolls his neck and lets out a huff, "I feel like I am missing something." Hadie and I turn our attention to Ella, "It's nothing important Ella, just a brother and sister sibling talk." I place my arm around Ella's shoulder, "You know what I just realized, Hadie is the future King of the Underworld, and Ella is the future Queen of Arendelle." Ella and Hadie look at each other, "So that would make both of you royalty." Both of them look down at the ground, "Weird." If there is one thing I love to do it is to make my brother feel as awaked as humanly possible, it's kind of my job as his little sister. "Well, where are you two off too?" Hadie says trying to break the tension. "We are headed to our first period class." Ella looks down at the book in her arms, Hadie takes the book from her, "Star language?" He reads from the cover of the textbook, "Sounds like a very boring class, I mean the stars don't talk to each other, so how can they have their own language?" I couldn't believe what my brother just said, sometimes I think he speaks before he thinks, "Actually it is a very fascinating class, Mr. Pan is a great teacher, and even though the stars can't speak, they do have their ways of talking to us and to each other." I am happy to hear Ella sound so passionate about a class, "Well, you wouldn't catch me in that class, I would be in classes that you have to use your muscles, and physical strength in." My brother always finds a way to mention his muscles. "So you would take gym and play on the tourney team." Hadie looks at me with a questionable look, "I guess?" We were all interrupted by the sound of a very loud bell going off, "Ella that is the final bell." I say with an urgent tone in my voice, "We should get going." Ella says looking at my brother in his eyes, "I thought being late was a good thing?" I can't help but mentally smack myself in the forehead, "Back on the Isle it was appropriate, but here we have to be on time, or else we get into trouble." Hadie was about to say something but I cut him off, "And no, getting into trouble isn't a good thing either." My brother is going to have a hard time figuring out what is the right thing to do and what is the wrong thing to do, "Well as awkward and completely weird this has been, Ella and I have to get to class." Hadie looks at Ella, "I guess I will see you some other time." Hadie then looks at me and hugs me, "Have a horrible day little sister." I pull out of the hug, "And you, please try to stay out of trouble." Hadie didn't answer me instead all I get is a laughter as he walks off.