Chapter 50: You Think This Is The End?

Third Person POV

Deep inside an ice cave that holds an ice palace, a throne room filled with flowers that are made completely of snow, banners that have a snowflake symbol on them are hanging above, a table sits in the middle of the room, on this table an orb starts to glow illuminating the room a little, "Mal and Ben are getting married in a couple of months" Ally is heard saying from the orb. Out of the darkness a woman with blonde hair, an ice crown, who is wearing a beautiful white and velvet dress with silver embroiders on it, and her scottish widow hood up sits upon her throne. The throne is perched on a platform with two sets of stairs separating the throne from the main room. The throne, the throne itself is made of black ice, ice carvings of frozen men are on each side of the throne. The woman glares and snarls at the glowing orb in the room, "I hate them all, I want them all to suffer." Icy smoke appears around the woman's hand, "For as long as I can remember I have been trapped here, cut off from all society, and all because people fear what I can do." She stands up from her chair, "My mother was the most powerful Queen that had ever lived, the people of the United States of Auradon banished her here and labeled her a villain, but then along comes Elsa, her parents were so scared of her that they isolated her from everyone and everything, Instead of learning to master her abilities like my mother did." The woman makes her way down the first set of stairs. "Elsa did the opposite she suppresses power, and by doing that she sent her whole kingdom into a never-ending winter, Did Elsa try to fix what she did, no she ran and choose a life of solitary." She starts walking down the second set of stairs "But that is the worst of it, she nearly kills her sister, plus almost loses her whole kingdom to Hans.", "And yet even after all of that Elsa is still considered a hero, it makes me sick." The woman steps up to the orb and places her hands on either side of it, "If the people think what Elsa did was bad, they haven't seen nothing yet." The orb starts to turn to ice. "What? You didn't think this was the end of the story? Did you?" The whole orb turns completely to ice.