Chapter 46: Kiss the Girl

Heidi's POV

Harry and I are taking a break from dancing when I notice my brother on one side of the room and Ella on the other side of the room, "I think it's time for little sister to help out big brother." Harry looks at me confused, I walk up to Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay. "Guys I need your help." They all look at me with a questionable look, I whisper in their ears and then whisper into Harry's ear. Once I explain the plan everyone agrees to help, Jay and Carlos walk over to the DJ booth and shut the music off, everyone looks around confused on why the music stopped. I step on stage and take the mic, hoping that this plan will work.

Carlos, Jay, and Harry: Oh...oh-oh-oh

Heidi and Evie: Yeah, yeah, yeah. C'mon, c'mon. Uhh-oo

Carlos, Jay, and Harry: Oh... oh-oh-oh, oh!

Heidi and Evie: Sha-la-la-la... la-la-la. Oooh. (We all go in different directions.)

Mal: There, you see her sitting there across the way. (Sits next to Ella.) She don't gotta lot to say, but there's something about her. (Pulls Ella to her feet.) And you don't know why, but you're dying to try. (Point's to Hadie.) You wanna kiss the girl. (A spot light appears on Evie, she is standing behind my brother.)

Evie: Yes, you want her. (Is on Hadie's right side.) Look at her, I know you do. (Points Ella.) Possible she wants you too. (Switches to Hadie's left side.) There is one way to ask her. (Bumps Hadie's shoulder.) It don't take one (no) word (no), not a si-(no)-ngle word (no) (Nudges Hadie towards Ella.) Go on, and kiss the girl, kiss the girl, girl. (The spotlight is on Me, Evie, and Mal in the middle of room.)

Heidi, Evie, and Mal: Sha-la-la-la-la-la, my, oh my. (The three of cut off my brother as he tries to leave.) Look at the boy, too shy. (I turn my brother back around.) Ain't gonna kiss the girl. (Mal is on Hadie's right side.) Sha-la-la-la-la-la, ain't that sad. (Evie is on Hadie's left side.) It is too bad, you're gonna miss the girl. (I stand in front of my brother.) Oooooohh! (We all lean on my brother

Mal: You're gonna miss the gir-ir-irl. (Evie and Mal walk off leaving me and my brother.)

Heidi: Now's your moment floatin' in a blue lagoon. (I grab my brother's hand.) Boy, you betta' do it soon. (I pull him a little closer to Ella.) No time will be better, better, better (I turn to him and smile.) And she dont' say a word, no, she dont' say a word. (I walk behind him.) Until you kiss the girl, yeah, yea-eeaa-yeah! (I give him a big shove.)

Evie, Heidi, and Mal: Sha-la-la-la-la-la, don't be scared. (Evie starts dancing with Carlos.) You've got the mood prepared. (I start dancing with Harry.) Go on, and kiss the girl. (Mal starts dancing with Jay.) Sha-la-la-la-la-la, don't stop now. (Hadie looks at Ella but looks away quickly.) Don't try to hide it how you wanna kiss the girl, kiss the girl. (Ella looks at Hadie and her cheeks start turning bright red.) Sha-la-la-la-la-la, float along. (Hadie starts scratching the back of his neck.) And listen to this song. (Ella plays with her dress.) The song say, "kiss the girl". (Hadie moves a little closer to Ella.) Sha-la-la-la, let the music play. (Ella moves a little closer to Hadie.) And what that music say? (I tap Harry on the shoulder and whisper something in his ear.) You gotta kiss the girl, kiss the gir-ir-ir-ir-ir-irl. (Harry nods his head and him and the other two boys surrounded Hadie.)

Carlos, Jay, and Harry: Yeah, you want her. (Carlos slings his arm over Hadie's right shoulder.) Look at her, you know you do, oh... oh-oh-oh (Harry slings his arm over Hadie's left shoulder.) Possible she wants you too, yeah (Jay starts acting like he is flirting with Ella.) Just one way to ask her, one way to ask her (Hadie's hair start flaming.) One way to ask her. (Harry puts his arm out to tell Hadie to get her.) Boy, you betta' do it soon, (Carlos does the same as Harry.) No time would be better, no time, no time. (Jay kisses Ella's hand.) It don't take a word, not a single word. (Carlos and Harry pat Hadie on the back.) Go on, and kiss the girl, kiss the girl. (Jay bows to Ella before walking off.)