Chapter 7: Predictable

Heidi's POV

I was halfway to mydorm room when I am suddenly pulled into another dorm room. "I have beenlooking all over for you." I hear Evie say, I take in my surrounding and seethat I am inside Evie and Mal's dorm room. "Well, you found me." I sit on Mal'sbed, "I have something to show you." Evie handed me a piece of paper, I look atthe paper to see a beautiful drawing of a dress,

" Evie handed me a piece of paper, I look atthe paper to see a beautiful drawing of a dress,

"Evie, this dress looks beautiful." I look at her and smile with pride, "I am so glade you like it, because this is the dress I am making for you." Evie took back the picture and placed it on her desk, "Evie, why are you making me a dress?" Evie doesn't look away from the current dress she was putting together. "I didn't get to make your first dress, so I am determined to make your second, everyone in Auradon Prep must have at least one Evie's 4 hearts original dress." I made me laugh a little to see just how seriously Evie took her job, "But Evie, I will never get a chance to wear it." Evie stopped sewing the dress and looked over mannequin. "You will be wearing this dress to the dance." I let out a frustrating yell, "I am so sick of everyone talking about the dance, first Ally, then Dizzy, and now you Evie." Evie looks at me confused, "Hasn't Harry asked you already?" I let out a long sigh and looks away from her, "Oh...My...He hasn't asked you yet?" I lay back on the bed and look up at the celling, "Evie, I just got my invite this afternoon." Evie went back to the dress, "Doug has already asked me, Carlos has already asked Jane, Jay asked Lonnie, and Ben of course asked Mal a week ago." The sound of the dorm room door opening made me sit up, Mal and Carly walk in and close the door, "Carly do you an updated guest list?" Evie asks not looking at the two, "I do." Carly says as she pulls a piece of paper out of her purse, "Jordan is going with Aziz." Evie smiles, "The daughter of The Genie and the son of Aladdin are going together, I am shocked." I laughed at Evie's comment, "Ally is going with Herkie." I rolled my playfully, "Ally must have fainted when he asked her." Carly laughs, "She fainted before he finished asking her." Mal says making her way over to me and sitting beside me, "I am going with Aaron." Carly says with a happy sigh. "Your knight and shining armor has finally arrived to sweep you off your feet." I mocked her dramatically. "To your point Heidi, Aaron is a prince." Mal nudged my shoulder. "Tiger Peony is going with Paul." Carly reads off the paper, "I was sure that after the R.O.A.R practice, Paul was going to ask Heidi to the dance." That caught my attention, "He might have, but after the fight with Harry, I wouldn't go near her neither." Carly sat on Evie's bed, "And finally, Penelope is going with Quincey." I couldn't take any more of this, "Okay, doesn't this sound kind of obvious, the people that are going with each other, besides Carly and Aaron, and Ally and Herkie, the other couples are part of their parent's history." Evie, Mal and Carly thought about for a second, "Well better to go with someone that you know, then go with a stranger." Evie says, she stands back and looks at the dress, "You sure sound sour about all of this." Carly goes and stands next to Evie, "Harry still hasn't asked Heidi to the dance." Evie blurted out, "Thanks Evie, like I really want everyone to know that." I throw one of the pillows on the bed at her. "I wasn't aware it was a deep secret." Evie starts to pin the dress, "I would rather not talk about Harry and I's relationship with his Ex-girlfriend sitting next to me, no offense Mal" I look over at Mal, "Look, I completely understand, if I was in your position, I wouldn't want to talk about Ben in front of Audrey." Evie and Carly nod in agreement, "I know you don't want to hear this, but, Harry has and always be the kind of guy that would rather destroy a party, then attended one." Mal didn't say anything that I already didn't know or already thought of. "He's doing better." I defended Harry, 'All the new villain kids are fitting in very well here in Auradon, much to the grim of some of the other students." Carly said helping Evie pin the dress. There was a soft knock on the door, Carly opens it to see Lumiere standing there, "Lumiere?" Mal looked confused, Lumiere bowed to us before he started talking, "Excuse me ladies, I am here to inform you that King Benjamin has summoned Evie, Heidi, and Queen Mal to his office, and he says it is a matter of great urgency." Us three girls all look at each other, "We will be right there." Evie said, Lumiere nods his head and bows before walking off. "We should go see what is so important." Mal says. The three of make our way to Ben's office. As the three of us walk in, I notice that Jay, Carlos, Harry, Gil, Dizzy, Freddie, CJ, Diego, Yzla, and Jade are already inside the office. "I would like to thank everyone for coming." Ben started, "Why did you summon all of us?" CJ asks, and I could tell that everyone else even me was wondering the same thing. "I got a letter today..." Ben was cut off by Freddie, "You brought us here, and told us it was a huge deal, over a letter." Freddie starts walking to the door, "The letter is from the Isle." That made all of us look at Ben, he had our complete attention.