Chapter 11

RECAP:

"Are you dating Corbyn BESSON?" She whispers.

"Yes, and why are you whispering?" I ask.

"The Corbyn Besson?" She's a little louder now. A couple people, mainly girls turn to look at us. 

"Yes why," I'm worried now.

She pulls out her phone and goes to Instagram, "Look at this picture."

******

"Is that me?" I ask Kelly. 

"Who else would it be?" She says, "It's your boyfriend."

I shake my head, "Why are there so many comments making such a big deal of us being together. We weren't even together together when this picture was taken," I say.

Where was this picture taken and by who?

Taco Bell. The girl working there took a picture.

"Dude you're dating Corbyn Besson," she screams.

"I've told you this already. Why is this picture under a fan page?" I look at the name @literallywdw. Wow this girl has a huge following. I look through her pictures.

There's pictures of a band. I've heard of them but never listened to them. Then I realize Corbyn's in some pictures.

"Your boyfriend is a celebrity," Kelly says.

"What?" I say, "No he would have told me."

She sighs, "Y/N there's proof on this entire page."

"Do you know who this girl is?" I ask.

I see she linked her personal account in the bio. I click on it and see a page come up. A girl with blonde hair and green eyes. She looks really familiar. 

I check her bio and see she comes here to my school.

"DUDE! She's in my history class," Kelly says, "Her name is Kali."

So she's in our grade.

*****

"Hi um, Mr. Garcia," I say walking into history, "I was wondering if Kali could come with me. I have a question for science."

Mr. Garcia tells Kali to come out into the hall.

"We don't have science together," Kali says.

I sigh, "I know. It was you at Taco Bell?" I ask.

"No, but my friend sent it to me so I could post it," she says, obviously knowing what I'm talking about.

She doesn't seem like a bad person. Obviously she just did it for his fans.

"It's just that I didn't know he was famous," I say.

She shrugs, "Well now you know. I'm sorry I didn't ask first to post it. I knew you came here."

I sigh again, "I guess it was for the best. I'm just glad to hear that it wasn't posted until he and Christina were broken up."

"Wait he broke up with Christina for you?" Her eyes get wide.

"Yeah," I say, "but I swear I'm not with him because of the fame. I knew him before he even started the band."

She laughs, "It's cool. I didn't think you were. This entire time I thought all of his tweets were about Christina."

Wait he wrote about me?

"I'm actually friends with Daniel. He's from the band. We hang out all of the time, so if Corbyn and you ever hang out at the house I'll probably see you." She tells me.

I wouldn't mind that. She seems genuinely sorry.

"Alright, how about today?" I ask.

"Great. Have you ever seen the house?" She smiles.

I shake my head, "No, but today might just be that day."

We exchange goodbyes and walk our separate ways.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a pretty boring chapter, but it was only a filler chapter.

So Kali is a real person and account is simplycelebs.

I think this book may be getting a little better so...