Chapter 39

The groomsmen and the bridesmaids are all around the alter now. Oliver is standing patiently.

The doors swing open and Christina starts walking in. I can see her mouthing "slow and steady wins the race."

I almost laugh. She looks at me and smiles.

After about a minute she reaches the alter.

*****

*time skip to vows.

Oliver starts his vows. A bunch of inside jokes are being thrown back and forth between them. Then comes the I do's.

"Do you, Oliver Simons, take Christina to be your loving wife. In sickness and in health, in sorrows and in happiness?" The marriage officiant says.

I look over at Corbyn. He has a goofy grin plastered across his face. As Oliver says I do, so does Corbyn.

Then it's Christina's turn. I say I do as Christina says it.

I look over at Jack and he looks disgusted.

Smh,he mouthes.

You know you love me, You know you care, I mouth back at him.

He acts like he's throwing up.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Now... kiss?" The officiant says. They do kiss.

*****

*time skip to reception

The party started off with food. My favorite. We did the regular reception things. I made a toast and so did Oliver's brother. We danced, ate some more, and tossed the bouquet.

Karen actually bought it, which u thought was hilarious because when we went back to the table Jo got super red. It was really fun... at first.

Towards the end of the night Oliver and his older friends were drunk as they assumed.

"Have you seen Corbyn?" I asked Kali.

"No," she said, "Actually I think I saw him over by Oliver."

I thank her and try to find them. I spot Oliver and Corbyn by the bar.

"You know t-thank you really," Oliver says slowly.

Corbyn makes a questioning face.

Oliver punches his shoulder, "You know. For cheating on Christina."

I decide to walk closer. This time Corbyn spots me. Go, he tells me.

I shake my head no and continue walking. I wrap my arm through Corbyn's.

"Hey boys," I say, "What are we talking about?"

Oliver smiles smugly, "And you too. For being the one he cheated with."

I nod, "He didn't cheat. I kissed him first. It was wrong, but if it didn't happen you wouldn't be with her right now. So why don't you just-"

"Y/N, stop." Corbyn says, "There's no need to start anything. It's fine.

I start tearing up, "No it's not fine. It's not okay for him to be like this."

"Woah, chill Y/N," Oliver jumps in, "I was only kidding."

He then has the nerve to turn to his friend and say, "She's just drunk."

"I am not drunk!" I scream, "I had a glass of wine. Oliver I already don't like this side of you, bad first impression."

Then I turn and walk away. Corbyn grabs my arm and spins me around.

"Y/N. Let's go home," he speaks.

"No. I'm here for Christina not Oliver.  We can stay."

He nods sympathetically, "I won't go near him ever again."

I smile, "I love you, You know that?"

"Yes," he beams, "I love you too."

Then the whole group walks over to us.

"You guys want to dance?" Daniel asks.

"Heck yeah!" Corbyn screams.

_____________________________________________________

Wow this is pretty bad. I have a lot on my mind, but I wanted to update for you guys. <3

Also, geez Louisiana, thank you guys so much for 13k. I really appreciate it.