Chapter 30

I'm packing for tour right now. We leave tomorrow morning at five. Everyone is so excited. Karen and Kali are going too.

Kelly's parents said she had to get ready for her summer programs. Jonah asked Karen to come and Dani and Jack forced Kali to come.

They honestly didn't need to though because come on, its Jack and Dani.

Graduation was yesterday. It was alright, I mean it was just graduation. I went up, grabbed my diploma, and never have to see that school again.

My dad went. I have seen him in a while. Most people probably expect him to be the bad guy, but he isn't.

The story goes, my mom and dad were married for a while. One day my mom met this awesome guy, or so she thought. No my mom didn't cheat on my dad, she just found out that wanted more in life. She didn't even end up with the guy until a year later. She left my dad when I was 13, moved out of state, became a nurse, ended up with the guy. When I was 14 she found out that the guy had been cheating on her, and ever since its just been mom and me. I see my dad every other month or so.

Anyway, my dad went and it was nice. Him and mom are on good terms so they sat and laughed. He met Corbyn. He pulled him aside and gave him the "dad talk."

When I asked Corbyn what he said he just shook his head and said, "That's between Pops and I," then he zipped his lips and threw the key.

My dad seemed to likes Corbyn and that made me happy.

We ended up going to Dave and Busters. It was great!

So, back to the tour thing.

First up, Portland!

___________________________________________________

There is a guy DROOLING ON MY SHOULDER. I can feel it seeping into t-shirt.

"Help me," I whisper to Corbyn.

He chuckles, "Have you ever ridden a plane before?"

"Yes, but I sat by the window," I tell him.

He grabs my hand, "Would you like to switch seats princess?"

I nod, "Yes, but don't ever call me princess again. It's creepy."

"Okay," he laughs again and kisses my cheek.

"That's PDA!" I hear Jack scream across the plane.

"Really Jack?" I say getting up, "You're holding Kali's hand as we speak."

He turns red, "Only because it's her birthday."

I hear someone shush us, "Haven't you ever met teenagers lady?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes and puts her headphones back on.

"If she had her headphones on in the first place instead of being nosey, she wouldn't have needed to shush us," I mumble.

"Excuse me young lady," the lady asks with an attitude.

I feel my face turn red, "I said if we had just been quite, the there would have been no need for you to shush us, so this is all our faults."

I throw a little smile in there to be safe.

I hear Kali laugh in the back. The lady throws on her headphones while glaring at me.