Chapter 17

I wake up the next morning to hear my phone ringing.

I check and see it's a face time coming from an unknown number. Weird.

I cover the camera and answer.

"Happy birthday to you," I hear the guys singing, "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear y/n. Happy birthday to you."

I try not to cry, " Thank you guys."

"Are you gonna cry," Jonah asks.

"No," my voice cracks.

Yes. Their voices are angelic. How could I not. And they sung it just to me.

"Please don't cry," Daniel says, "Crying girls make me nervous."

I laugh trying to hold back the tears still.

"So I heard you're graduating," Jack says.

"Yeah," I say trying not to feel sad, "Too bad you guys can't come to stay for a while and not just for a little bit. It would be way better if you did."

"I'm sorry babe," Corbyn says, "I wish we could but we have to rehearse."

"I know."

"Actually that's where we are headed now," Zach says, "We gotta go guys. Bye y/ n."

"Bye guys."

They all say bye and Corbyn's left.

"Ill talk to you later," he says, "I love you."

"I love you too," I say.

"Get a room!" Daniel screams from the other room.

"We do have a room, you're just eavesdropping," Corbyn screams then hangs up.

I really miss them.

*****

*a week later

I get a call from Kali.

"Hey y/ n," she says.

"Hi," I say bored.

"Why so glum chicken bum?" She asks.

"What does that even mean?" I ask.

She sighs, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I say.

"Liar," I hear Kelly say.

"Wow Kali, thanks for telling me Kelly was there too," I say sarcastically.

"You make it seem like it's such a bad thing," I could practically hear Kelly rolling her eyes.

"What do you guys want," I ask harshly, "I'm not really in the mood to talk."

They both take a deep breath, "LETS GO TO PROM," they scream in unison.

I feel my ears ringing.

"I'm good. I don't even have a date," I tell them.

"We can be your dates," Kelly says.

"And I think you'll have a lot of fun," Kali says.

I sigh, "Fine, but I'm going to show up in a t-shirt and jeans. I don't have anything else."

"We got you y/n," Kelly says.

"We'll be over at seven," Kali says. Then they hang up.

I toss my college application across the room. I know it's late, but this one is for the community college. I am so done with all of this stuff.

I jump in the shower when it's about 6:30.

I get out and hear a knock on the door.

"Are you ready to get ready," Karen pulls out a bag of a ton of stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the girls are in this chapter.

OOOHHHHH!