Daddy's Girl (Finn Harries Imagine)

I awoke to the sound of crying. I shuffled in the bed, still half asleep. "No no no! Please don't cry, you'll wake mommy. Daddy's here." I rubbed my eyes and looked toward the door. It was creaked open a little, with a light shining through. "Finn?" I called. I heard scuffling in the hallway and then the door creaked open slowly. "Love? Did we wake you? I'm sorry..." He said frantically. I smiled sleepily. It's only been about three months since Brielle was born and I'm still a little under the weather from giving birth. Finn has been a little overprotective with getting me whatever I need so I wouldn't have to get up. It was cute to see him get all flustered as a new father. I'm a first time mother as well, but I was more calm. "Finn, love, calm down. What's the matter?" I heard crying again and Finn groaned, putting his head in his hands. "She got up like half an hour ago and won't stop crying."

I sat up and brung my legs over the edge of the bed. Finn immediately ran up to me to stop me. "No, don't get up! I'll handle it!" He fast walked out of the room and I saw the light of Brielle's room turn on again. I got up and slowly walked to her room. I stood by the doorway and watched as Finn carefully picked Brielle up. Brielle stopped crying immediately and cuddled up in Finn's arms. I saw Finn's face heat up and smile softly at the small bundle of joy in his arms. Finn noticed me and smiled at me. "See? She just wanted her daddy's attention." I giggled. "Yea, I think she's going to grow up to be a daddy's girl."

I walked up to him and stood next to him, putting my chin on his shoulder. Finn was still looking at Brielle, almost looking entranced by her. "I'm going to spoil her. I'm going to buy her whatever she wants. I'm going to make sure she has an awesome childhood filled with traveling, adventures, and penny boards." I hummed in response, closing my eyes, enjoying the silence.

Finn planted a kiss on my head. "And you're going to be an amazing mother." I scoffed, smirking. "Finn, I already KNOW that." He chuckled, resting his head on top of mine. Brielle soon fell asleep again and I took her back to her crib. Before I wrapped the blanket around her I turned to Finn. "Go to bed, Finn. I'll be fine. You've done so much for me already." Finn sent a worried look my way but hesitantly walked back to our room.

I wrapped the blanket around Brielle and I saw her subconsciously grab the blanket. I bent down and kissed her head. "Yep...you're definitely a daddy's girl." I walked to the doorway and took off the light, closing the door, leaving a crack open so we could hear if she wakes up again. I walked back to our room and saw Finn's head pop up from the blankets that covered him. I shook my head and walked over to my side of the bed, sitting on it. Finn scooted over and kissed my shoulder. "And yet you STILL waited up for me." I could feel him smile against my shoulder and pulled me down to where he had his arm around my waist, and my head on his chest. "I love you." He sighed out. "I love you too." He planted another kiss on my head and we both fell asleep in no time.