Helper (Finn Harries Imagine)

"Ow ow ow!" I moaned. I covered my face with my hands. "Finn!! That hurts!" "Well, this is what the doctor said so you're just going to have to deal with it!" He said, clearly getting frustrated with my complaining. As he straightened my foot to put it in the boot, I flinched again. Maybe I should explain what's going on here.

I'm a dancer. And see, during a class, I might have fallen and twisted my ankle as well as broken my toe. Finn picked me up and had taken me to get an X-ray. He was on the phone with the doctor while he and some of my class mates helped me in the car. The doctor told him to get an X-ray right away and bring it to the office right after. Turns out, my toe was broken. The doctor told us to go buy one of those cast-like boots to put my foot in. So we went out and bought one and the doctor showed us how to put it on.

"I don't see why I need it. It's meant for me to walk. I still can't walk with the darn thing ." At this point, Finn was able to get my foot in the boot and he tightened the velcro straps. "It's main purpose, in your case, is to keep your foot straight so the toe bone heals properly." Finn explained, gently taking my leg off his knee and placing the boot on the floor. I huffed and crossed my arms. Finn held an amused look on his face from my childishness.

He held out his hand and pulled me up. With one arm around my waist, he used his other arm to grab the crutches. He gave them to me and let go of my waist, letting me balance myself with the crutches. "Plus because the boot is heavy, walking on these crutches is hell." Finn chuckled. "Are you done complaining? If so, it's time for your shower."

I blushed. Because I can't walk, I have to have somebody help me shower. That somebody was of course, Finn. That also meant that Finn had to see me naked, as well as help wash me. He, on the hand, didn't seem to mind. He confidently walked behind me, in case I fell over, to the bathroom. When we got there, I hesitantly held on to him as he slid my shirt over my head. I let go of him for a second so he could pull the shirt off. He quickly grabbed me when I lost my balance. "Careful..." He whispered. I buried my head into his shoulder as he un clipped my bra. It fell to the ground and he pulled off my pants along with my underwear. With my head still on his shoulder, he led me to the bathtub and helped me get in, my boot leg hanging over the edge of the tub so it doesn't get wet.

"Okay..." He mumbled to himself, wetting his hands and squeezing shampoo in them. "I'll wash your hair and you can wash your body?" He asked. I nodded and reached for the soap. As I lathered the soap in my hand, Finn ran his shampooed hands through my hair. I rubbed my body down and Finn massaged the shampoo into my hair. I closed my eyes at how good it felt.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Finn's face. He held a concentrated expression. I thought about everything Finn has done for me. He pushed my wheelchair when I was to tired to use the crutches. He helped put the boot on. He got me anything I wanted since I was bedridden. And he even helps bathe me. I though about how hard he worked between filming with Jack and doing freelance web designing and still made time to take care of me. "Sorry..." I blurted out. Finn stopped washing his hands of shampoo and looked at me. "Sorry?" "For being an inconvenience..."

Finn frowned. I continued, "I mean, you know, you having to take care of me and everything." Finn tilted his head to one side. "You're not being an inconvenience." He furrowed his eyebrows. "It's an honor to be able to help you." I looked at him, a shocked expression on my face. "What?" Finn shook his head, smirking. "Iman...I love you. I don't care what I'm doing, if you need me, I'm there. I'll never leave your side. You're NEVER a nuisance to me." I nodded, smiling at him.

After I was done with my bath, Finn helped me stand up in the bath and helped me get out. I grabbed the wall as Finn turned around to grab the towel. I took a step to steady myself and I slipped on the floor towel. Everything happened in slow motion. I fell back in the tub and hit my head on the edge. Finn quickly turned around. He held a scared expression as he ran over to me and helped me out. I grabbed my throbbing head and tightly closed my eyes, feeling dizzy. I heard Finn calling my name but everything was fuzzy. I felt myself being lifted and tried to open my eyes. I looked up and saw Finn carrying me bridal style.

"Finn?" He shushed me and kissed my throbbing head. When we got to the room, he wiped me down with the towel and dressed me in pajamas. He left the room and came back with three Advil in his hand. He held my head as I drank the water, downing the Advil. "Thank you." I said politely. He placed the cup on my nightstand and tucked me in.

I held out my arms. "Cuddles?" I asked. He grinned. "You're acting childish again." I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed, climbing into the other side of the bed. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me as close as he could without the boot getting in the way.

"How's your head?" "Getting better. The throbbing went down a little." "That's good." He kissed my cheek and rested his head right next to mine. "Anything else hurts?" I shook my head. "Besides my broken toe and swollen ankle? Nope, all fine and dandy." He slapped my arm gently at my sarcasm. "Is there anything else you need?" I shook my head again, "Finn, I'm fine. You've done so much already. You need to rest too." He closed his eyes, nodding at my answer.

Soon enough, I could hear his soft snoring. I guess I was right. All of this was a lot of work for him...but he never admitted it. He was happy to be helping me, no matter what consequences he would have. I loved him so much and my heart warmed knowing that he would go that far for me.

I kissed his cheek. "Thank you for being my helper, Finn."