Chapter 3: A Dancer

It was early in the morning. The sun was barely even up. Birds were sleeping in their little nests. In the midst of all the white noises, a very distinct and loud noise could be heard kilometers away.

A young female adolescent was up early doing one of her favorite activity. She was a self proclaimed dancer. It was a hobby she touched slightly and immediately grew addicted to.

On the second floor she stood in front of a small mirror as she copied previously choreographed dances. Her feet moved with much agility with her years of practice.

"(Y/N) you really need to stop practicing so early in the morning," José complained as he peeked into her room.

She checked the clock in her room. It was barely even 7:00 a.m., "you're right, but I don't think I'm going to stop anytime soon."

José sighed in a playful manner and quickly left the girl alone. After stepping into her private washroom she washed her sweaty body and enjoyed the mini sauna created from the steam.

After getting dried off and dressed she made her way down to the kitchen. Her family barely ate breakfast together due to their vast schedules.

"Mom what time is your meeting over at?" (Y/N) questioned as Evie prepared to leave the house.

"Probably at around 8:00," she responded, "make sure you eat healthy and come home quickly."

"Okay. Will dad be home earlier?"

"No, you'll just be stuck with José for a few more hours."

(Y/N) looked at her mother with a displeased expression.

"You two get along now. I don't want any damage done to our new house," Evie expressed as she implied the fights the siblings encountered the last time they were stuck together.

After exchanging goodbyes, Evie left the house and locked the door behind her. (Y/N), on the other hand, grabbed breakfast and packed her lunch and school bag.

All she had to do was wait for José to finish his morning routine.

Unlike her, José was a night owl. He would procrastinate until 8:00 at night to do his homework.

After a while of waiting, the young male was seen with all of his belongings neatly presented. The siblings left the house ensuring that the lights and stove was off. (Y/N) locked the door behind them as they made their way to school.

----------

The girl sat down next to Sakae as they proceeded in regular talk. Many other students were conversing as well which helped drone out their conversation. In an instant all the chatter stopped and Sakae was the only one speaking, "so that's why snails can fly if pigs can too!"

In an embarrased manner, she realized that she was the only one speaking. Luckily none of the other students were paying attention, all eyes were on the door.

Fuyuki was strutting into the classroom with her hands tightly clasped onto Akihiko's arm. (Y/N) chuckled lightly at Fuyuki's strut because it was incredibly awkward. Being a model's daughter allowed her to learn the dos and don'ts in walking.

Fuyuki's head snapped towards the chuckling girl as she released Akihiko, who seemed to sigh in relief, "what are you laughing at?"

"Oh, nothing," (Y/N) responded in a mocking way, "your highness."

The students all laughed along in agreement which cause Fuyuki to blush in a furious manner. In response she knocked (Y/N)'s belonging off her table and onto the floor.