Chapter 11: Help

"Where is she? WHERE IS SHE?!" Kaoru screamed when he tried to find (Y/N) in the waiting room.

She was supposed to arrive in the waiting room half and hour ago. Kaoru only wanted to have a peek of her before continuing his job on evaluating the contestants.

"I don't know. Now calm down," Henrik tried to usher.

They were all falling into a panic when they couldn't see (Y/N) anywhere. She would have never missed anything dance related. In fact, yesterday she texted them expressing her excitement. At first they assumed that she was sick; thus, they tried to ring her up a couple of times. When they realized that she didn't pick up, was when the real feeling of uneasiness started to dawn upon them.

"We have to find her," Kaoru exclaimed as he reached to grab his winter jacket.

Kaoru was the most panicked between all of them. A worried expression was sealed on his face as his eyebrows furrowed causing him to look angry.

"We have to finish the auditions first. I'm sure her family's just out shopping or something," Akihiko reassured him.

"No. No. No they're not. They have a photoshoot today. They wouldn't be anywhere but the shoot," Kaoru stammered as he paced around in a tight circle.

"Well then they must be at the photoshoot," Joey said as he rolled his eyes.

"No, they aren't," Kaoru snapped, "why else would her parents be making rapid phone calls to her cell and the police?"

"Wait, how do you have access to all of that?" Henrik asked in curiosity.

"How else am I supposed to see who she's talking to?" Kaoru questioned innocently.

"Wait. Then wouldn't you have a tracker in her cell phone?" Joey asked as hoped filled up in his eyes.

Kaoru slapped himself for his forgetfulness. He curses at himself while grabbing his phone. They would have to cancel today's audition. Their manager wasn't going to like the sound of that. The sudden arrival of Joey also caused them all to fall under a tight schedule as well.

"Shouldn't we finish up the auditions first?" Henrik asked as he immediately regretted the words that came out of his mouth, "Never mind."

Kaoru looked angrily at Henrik before adverting his gaze back to the manager that just walked into the door. Their manager eyed them curiously as they were all dressed in winter clothing.

"What's going on here now?" the manager asked with a sigh.

"Got to go. Bye," Kaoru exclaimed while they all exited the building.

Their manager chased after them yelling. Other members of the staff also advanced towards the 4 running boys.

"Drive. Now," Akihiko demanded the driver of a taxi.

He broke his cute and innocent demeanour as he barked orders to the driver. Kaoru was spending a lot of his time trying to track her phone. He was able to track down her phone to a forested area. However, the information was rather vague and they would have to search the area.

"Drop us off here," Akihiko demanded as he tossed bills at the driver.

The frightened taxi driver was now speeding off in a frenzy. The four of them were on the side of a not populated road. It was along side of huge mountains and rock formations as well.

"Now what?" Joey asked while glancing around their surroundings, "It's gonna take forever to search these hills."

"What else can we do?" Kaoru asked.