Chapter 7: Apologies

Although Henrik had feelings for Sakae, they were long gone. In fact he started to hate his childhood friend. This was an odd feeling that he had never felt before, perhaps just a little bit overprotective of (Y/N). Was he turning out to be like his brother?

*Storytime*

Kaoru was born with a sadistic nature. His first girlfriend was back in middle school. She was a lovely girl who had such a bright personality. When she confessed to Kaoru, he feel heads over heels for her. He would always bring her home, shower her with gifts, and text her every night. Unfortunately his possessive nature got the better of him.

One night his girlfriend fell asleep and forgot to text Kaoru 'goodnight'. He was furious the next day.

Knowing that Kaoru would be angry, she avoided him at school and hung out with her other friends whom were male. Let's just say, the events that occurred were very...violent.

Without a warning he barged into her house and kidnapped her during her sleep. (She was a very deep sleeper.) The next morning she woke up to find herself locked up in a strange room.

Over the period of a few months, she lost it. Eventually she ended her own life and left Kaoru permanently.

*Storytime End*

Henrik could only help Kaoru suppress his behaviour. He tried therapy and everything else. Nothing worked, and now Henrik was deeply worried for (Y/N). She seemed to be Kaoru's next victim.

It was Tuesday and Sakae and Henrik had a very long talk about the lying to each other, and also betraying others.

"I don't know why you would do this to your friend. You're messed up and know look what you made me do!" Henrik yelled angrily at Sakae.

"I'm sorry... I had to. I-I love you," Sakae mumbled as she gripped on Henrik's sleeve to stop him from leaving.

Henrik froze to her sudden touch before he yanked his hand away from Sakae, "I don't know why your love has anything to do with this. It's not like (Y/N) nor do we have anything between us."

Before Sakae could speak up Henrik had marched away and to his homeroom class. This rejection left the girl as a stuttering mess. Sakae gritted her teeth in frustration as she used her disheveled hair to hide the crying mess.

As for (Y/N) the threats never stopped. During gym class the female students would intentionally whip basketballs in her direction. At times a flower pot may accidentally land right beside her. Not to mention the broken glass that was found in front of her locker.

(Y/N) didn't tell her family about this incident. She only mentioned that her ankle was sprained from dance and that was all she would expose.

-----------

During lunch Henrik managed to find (Y/N) eating on the rooftop. He took a seat next to her as she shifted uncomfortably.

"Look. I know I was wrong and I'm just here to apologize," Henrik sighed as a look of degection painted over his face.

He tried to move in and brush her silky hair behind her ears but she flinched as his hand approached her. In the end this action was never carried out.

"Just leave," the girl said quietly but sternly.

Henrik decided that his emotions would go haywire if he stayed, and therefore he obliged to her request. The wooden bench creaked as his weight was lifted from it.

Not long after that the girl headed towards the dance room to possibly bring back better memories when she could dance. Luckily Antidote called off training on that day. The girl opened up the doors to reveal the dark room. Her hands pressed lightly against the light switch as the lights flickered until it lit up the whole room