Chapter 10: Threatened

Content in this chapter may be disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.

Saturday was approaching within a day. (Y/N) was practicing day, night, and whenever she could find the time to. This meant that she didn't have time to spend gaming with Kaoru and Joey, which in return, caused them to fall into a crummy mood.

Everything was going perfectly. Her parents rose to fame due to their newest photoshoot. It landed them many positions for magazines and new articles. José and (Y/N) were even offered to complete a few modeling acts themselves. Since many followed their parents' footsteps, the siblings accepted that job opportunity.

"Okay let's go over some basic ideas," the mother explained as her two children stood in front of her.

They spent the morning practicing different poses and the art of expressions.

Once they were finished, there was a little spare time before they had to attend the photoshoot.

"Mom's gonna have to leave earlier than you two. Meet me there alright?" Evie said as she placed gentle kisses on both of their foreheads.

The two of them aggreed by nodding their heads. José and (Y/N) entered their individual room and got dressed for the cool weather. The clothing would be provided at the shoot.

"(Y/N)! We don't want to be late, let's go," José yelled from his room.

The siblings reunited at the front door while José checked to see if all the lights were turned off. Once the checking was complete, they headed out.

As they happily walked along the sidewalk, several cars passed by. Since they took a relatively isolated passageway, there were little to no people around them.

Suddenly, a black van pulls up near them. It looked like a cliché kidnapping car in many stories. (Y/N) and José immediately started to sprint as they shared glances of alarm. To their joy, they were approaching the main road soon. Just as José arrived to the main road, he noticed that his little sister was nowhere near him. He turned around the see (Y/N) stuck in the hands of a nasty looking man.

(Y/N) was now in full panic mode. She bit at her attacker's hand and kicked them where the sun doesn't shine.

"Stop struggling," the capture rumbled as (Y/N) felt the barrel of a gun against her temple.

She immediately stops moving as she looks at José. She mouths 'run' after seeing the shock in his eyes.

"Grab the boy too. Can't have any witnesses," the masked man exclaimed.

José sprinted at full speed, but before he could get help, he was snatched and dragged away with his sister. They were both bound and gagged before being placed into a dark box without any breathing holes. José and (Y/N) never gave up hope as they pounded against the box with all their might, to their dismay, it was bolted shut. They tried to scream for help as well, but what were the chances that a person would hear them. Without much of their other senses, they used their auditory sense to hear and listen for any hints as to where they were going. According to the speed and bumps that they travelled through, they could tell that they travelled across the highway before entering a grass field.

The car halted as the boxes slammed against the trunk. The siblings groaned in pain as the captures slid the boxes against concrete. As soon as they entered the house, the boxes were dragged downstairs. (Y/N) could hear the jingle of keys before a seemingly heavy door was heaved open. Their bodies were thrown violently onto the floor as the siblings scurried towards each other.

"Don't they look familiar?" one of the captures asked to the other.

He appeared to be in his early twenties. A mask was pulled over his face, but his muscular build was not hard to notice. The tattoos along his bare arm were also intimidating as well.