Chapter 33: Massacre

ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ

It had been approximately the 10th employee that the idols had to eradicate due to their employees' refusals to cooperate. This time it was Kaoru who cornered another one; the target was Kaoru's own personal makeup artist. 

The male worker stared back into one of the most horrific eyes that he had ever laid his eyes upon. Kaoru never had this much entertainment before—other than the times he spent with (Y/N). He longed to see her again, once this whole ordeal was over and done with. It had been ages since he was permitted to experiment on different homicidal techniques.

Although the four males had to share the murders amongst themselves, they did not have any issues to finish up the task quickly and efficiently.

The building turned into a slaughter house as Antidote ran in a disorderly fashion. The walls all shook with frantic screams as people ran aimlessly towards exits; unfortunately they would only to come face to face with someone they thought they once admired.

"So? Do you want to help us?" Kaoru asked the shivering male that was held tightly under the intense grip of his large hands.

The veins of Kaoru's right arm and hand became quite visible as he strangled the employee. Ronald, who was currently struggling to take in a breath, attempted to nod as his nails dug into Kaoru's arms involuntarily, definitely drawing blood. Ronald felt the weight of a thousand pound on his chest as he heaved heavily in desperation. 

"Oh! That's great," Kaoru exclaimed happily, "Shame that I can't murder you...yet."

Kaoru released his grip on Ronald who then dropped onto the ground harshly. Before Ronald even had a chance to choke in a breath, Kaoru drew his face dangerously close to Ronald's.

"I'll have you know," Kaoru warned while bringing a knife close to Ronald's cheeks, "if you even so lay one breath onto (Y/N), I will murder your girlfriend right in front of your very own eyes."

"M-my girlfriend?" Ronald managed to stutter out.

"Aw, don't act dumb now. You're always the first one to run out of meetings just to receive a call. Quite a controlling one ain't she?" Kaoru added. "She's not quite at my level yet."

Ronald responded with a gulp. Was Kaoru really boasting about his possessive characteristic? Ronald was certainly baffled. As Kaoru's personal stylist, he never thought that the charismatic idol was this fearsome in real life. Kaoru was certainly a Grade A actor. In fact, Ronald remembered scheduling Kaoru for many acts that involved the role of a serial killer; quite the irony. 

The makeup artist never noticed how often Kaoru spoke about this mysterious girl; however, when he actually started to think about their old conversations, (Y/N) was always the topic of their chitter chatter.

When Kaoru had set his eyes on (Y/N), he decided to change the staff that was specifically catering to him. Ronald was a gentleman who was rather lackluster and unaware of his surroundings. While Kaoru was looking through the applicants, Ronald certainly jumped out at him. Despite the rather unappealing fact that he was a rather dull man, Ronald was certainly qualified with his years of training and experience with several other idols. 

Kaoru knew he hit jackpot after a second of conducting a background check on this possible candidate. Ronald's borderline possessive girlfriend ensured that Kaoru could chat to the male without much of the information being absorbed. Ronald had a tight schedule; calling and checking in with his girlfriend at specific times was always a requirement that was squished into his many hours of work. Any other small talk was quickly discarded in the small space he had left for information in his brain.