Chapter 4: Warming Up

"Henrik?" Kaoru exclaimed in a rather shocked manner.

Henrik proceeded to split his brother and the girl apart is a rather hastily fashion He tugged on both of their hands with great force, but he ended up unsuccessful.

"Let go of my brother," Henrik exclaimed with anger seething through his teeth.

Henrik was still violently tugging on both of their hands resulting in small surges of pain to both (Y/N) and Kaoru. With previous revenge in mind, she decided to mess with Henrik a little more to get him mad. She proceeded to grasp Kaoru's hand tightly while pulling him into the cafe.

"Weakling," she said in a teasing manner to highlight Henrik's unsuccessful attempt to split them apart.

Soon enough the female stopped teasing Henrik and released Kaoru's hand. The warmth of their entangled hands still lingered in his palm. Without noticing, she had already neared the entrance of the cafe.

"Still gonna give me tips or am I going to the cafe myself?" (Y/N) asked Kaoru.

With great thought, Kaoru decided to join (Y/N). He trudged behind her slowly.

"Are you coming Henrik?" (Y/N) asked as she turned around to have eye contact with him.

She honestly didn't want Henrik to come along due to his negative influential power over Kaoru. Unfortunately due to her friendly nature she decided that it would be a good idea to know Sakae's friend more.

Henrik took one look at his brother and decided to tag along. The trio entered the blueberry cafe with a tense atmosphere around them. Both Henrik and Kaoru whipped out a cap, sunglasses, and mask to conceal their identities.

"Yeesh, how popular can you two be?" (Y/N) questioned as they took a seat.

"On the contrary, we are one of the biggest bands," Henrik scoffed as he looked at the menu.

As if on cue, their song Morning Sunrise played from the speakers. (Y/N) looked at Henrik who seemed to emit a smug aura around him.

"Let me guess," the girl sighed as she rubbed her forehead, "this is one of your songs."

"Indeed," they both replied.

"It's called Morning Sunrise," Kaoru added as Henrik moved towards the cashier to order his drink.

The three of them made individual trips to the cashier and they each ordered quite different items.

"Okay," Kaoru exclaimed as he pulled out a pen and worn out notebook, "these are crucial factors when dancing."

He pushed the notebook towards the girl who took it and barely skimmed the contents. It was written in a rather illogical manner.

"Can I keep it. This is going to take some time the interpret," (Y/N) said as she hinted at the horrible writing.

Kaoru puffed his cheeks but still nodded as a reply. Meanwhile, Henrik was busy texting furiously on his phone.

"What has your phone done to you?" she asked as Henrik continuously attacked his phone with harsh jabs.

Henrik continued to text even after her questioning. With a sigh he finally lowered his phone.

Henrik responded, "Just telling Sakae to come here. I need someone to keep me company."

After that short statement Henrik returned to his phone as he begged Sakae to come. As if a sudden idea sprung to his mind, he smirked and smiled wickedly.

Kaoru ushered (Y/N) to lean closer, "My brother has a thing for Sakae, if you know what I mean. But, you better not tell him what I told you or I will kill you."