Part 1: Going to Standard

You walk up to Selena and Barrett calmly.

Y/N: Where do you two think you're going?

Selena: We're going to Standard to find that Xyz Rat.

Y/N: Not without me.

Barrett: You aren't gonna try to fight us?

You shrug.

Y/N: Why stop you if I wanna go too. It beats staying here and playing baby sitter to these rookies. Just to warn you... This war is a lot messier than what you might believe.

The three of you warp to Standard and start searching. The three of you ran into a student in this dimension's school but Selena made short work of him. Eventually, you ran into Declan Akaba, who completely destroyed Barrett in a duel and the soldier was warped back to the Fusion Dimension.

Declan: Now will you hear me out?

Selena: Why should we?!

Y/N: Selena, let's hear him out.

Declan explains a little bit of info to the two of you and he looks at you.

Declan: Will you take part in a duel that was scheduled for the student the two of you carded?

Y/N: Alright. I wanna test what you Standard Dimension duelists got.

You told Selena to stay hidden while you followed Declan who made a quick call. Suddenly the intercoms blare to life.

Nico: Looks like we have a change of things, folks. Today's match will be Yuya Sakaki vs. Y/N L/N?

You meet Yuya on the field and he smiles.

Yuya: Hi. Nice to meet you.

Y/N: Same...

Honestly, you were shocked at how much Yuya looked like Yuri.

Nico: This Action Field will be... Dragon's Palace!

He presses a button and the two of you are enveloped in a massive light and a huge palace builds itself around you.

Yuya and Y/N: Duel!

Y/N: Allow me to go first! I activate my spell card, Red-Eyes Insight! This spell allows me to send a Red-Eyes monster from my hand or deck to the graveyard and I get to add a Red-Eyes spell or trap to my hand. I send Red-Eyes Metal Knight Gearfried to the grave to add Red-Eyes Fusion to my hand. And I'll activate my spell card, Red-Eyes Fusion! This can fuse monsters in my hand or deck. I choose to fuse the Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon and the Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact!

The two monsters swirl in a vortex.

Y/N: Dark dragon with crimson wings merge with the dragon that enters the Earth's atmosphere and become a new force! I Fusion Summon! Appear! Meteor Black Comet Dragon!

A large, blazing dragon appears with a mighty roar.

(Meteor Black Comet Dragon Level 8 Atk 3500)

Y/N: Then his effect activates.

Yuya: What?

Y/N: You see, by sending a Red-Eyes monster from my deck to the graveyard, you take half that monster's attack points as Life Point damage! I choose my Red-Eyes Black Dragon! Dealing 1200 points of damage!

Yuya LP: 4000---> 2800

Y/N: I set two cards and end my turn.

Yuya: Draw! Perfect. I set the Pendulum Scale with Scale 1 Stargazer Magician and Scale 8 Timegazer Magician! This lets me summon monsters level 2 through 7 simultaneously! I Pendulum summon! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Performapal Splash Mammoth!