Part 16: Truth

You wake up in chains. You struggle against them for a few seconds before stopping.

???: I see you're awake.

You look up to see Leo Akaba.

Y/N: You!

Leo: It's been awhile.

Y/N: Let Selena go or so help me!

Leo: You won't be doing anything. You and Zarc are not going to stop me from bringing back my daughter.

Y/N: Zarc?

Leo: You still don't get it. You and those other boys, Yuri, Yuya, Yugo, and Yuto were all one person. Before the dimensions separated. You all were a duelist named Zarc. He went mad and fused himself with five Dragons to become a terrifying creature. I was going to stop you myself but my daughter, Rei took the sealing cards and did it instead, splitting you, her, and the dimensions into what we have now. Each of you are from a different summoning method. Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulum. I will take Rei's parts and have my daughter back!

Y/N: Keep off Selena!

You fight against your restraints and to Leo's shock, the chains break. You charge at Leo but he presses a button and a trap door opens beneath you. You end up in a room with Yuri but his eyes are glowing purple.

Yuri: Oooh. Another toy!

Y/N: Out of the way, Yuri! I'm stopping the Professor!

Yuri: Sorry but I'm absorbing you just like Yugo.

Y/N's Thoughts: How long was I out?!

You activate your duel disk and Yuri does the same.

Both: Duel!

Yuri: I'll go first. I activate Double Summon. I summon the Tuner monster, Predaplant Seed.

A seed with eyes and teeth appears.

(Predaplant Seed Level 3 Atk: 1000)

Yuri: Now I summon Predaplant Spinodionaea! I now activate Harmonic Synchro Fusion! This lets me Fusion Summon and Synchro Summon at the same time! I tune Predaplant Seed with Predaplant Spinodionaea! I Synchro Summon Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!

A dragon with green semi transparent wings appears.

(Clear Wing Level 7 Atk: 2500)

Yuri: I also fuse the monsters I used to Synchro Summon to Fusion Summon Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!

The two dragons cause your chest to hurt.

Yuri: I set two cards and end my turn.

Y/N: Draw! I activate Red-Eyes Fusion! I send Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon and Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact to the Graveyard from my deck to Fusion Summon! Meteor Black Comet Dragon! It's effect activates!

Yuri: I activate Breakthrough Skill! Negating your Dragon's effect!

Y/N: Fine! Meteor Black Comet Dragon, attack Clear Wing!

Yuri: I activate Quaking Mirror Force!

Y/N: No!

Your monster is forced face down.

Y/N: I set two cards and end.

Yuri: My turn! Draw! I activate Cards of Sanctity! We both draw until we have six cards. Now I activate Polymerization to fuse Predaplant Flytrap with Predaplant Darlingcobra! I Fusion Summon Predaplant Chimera Rafflesia!

A two headed plant monster appears.

(Chimera Rafflesia Level 7 Atk: 2500)

Yuri: I then activate a second Polymerization! I fuse Starving Venom Fusion Dragon with Chimera Rafflesia! Carnivorous dragon merge with the deadly yet beautiful plant! I Fusion Summon! Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon!

A larger version of Starving Venom appears.

(Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon Level 10 Atk: 3300)

Yuri: Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, attack Meteor Black Comet Dragon!

Y/N: I activate Meteor Black Comet Dragon's effect! Summoning Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon in defense mode.

Yuri: Greedy Venom, attack his Red-Eyes! I end my turn there.

Y/N: Draw! I activate Red-Eyes Ritual! I return Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon from my graveyard to my deck to Ritual Summon! Red-Eyes Ritual Dragon! I activate its effect! When it battles an opponent's monster, that monster loses 1000 Atk and I effects are negated while my dragon gains 1000! I attack Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!

(Red-Eyes Ritual Dragon Atk: 2500---> 3500)

(Clear Wing Synchro Dragon Atk: 2500---> 1500)

Yuri LP: 4000---> 2000

Y/N: I set a card and end my turn.

Yuri: Draw! I activate Greedy Venom's effect! Once per turn, I can negate your monster's effects and its Atk becomes zero!

(Red-Eyes Ritual Dragon Atk: 2500---> 0)

Yuri: Greedy Venom, attack!

Y/N: I activate Magic Cylinder! You take all the damage I would've taken!

Yuri: No...

Yuri LP: 2000---> 0

Y/N: It's over, Yuri. Now move!

Suddenly Yuri glows and vanishes and Clear Wing and Starving Venom's cards fly over to you.

Y/N: Is this because of Zarc? I can't worry about that! I need to find Selena!

You run off to find Selena.

End of Part 16