Part 2: Yuri Strikes and You Get Pendulums

You and Selena were running around, trying your best to hide from Obelisk Force and you saw three of them with Dennis and.... Yuri?!

Y/N: Crap... Yuri's here.

Selena: Oh no...

Y/N: Stay put.

You go out to face them and Yuri grins from ear to ear.

Yuri: Y/N. So good to see you my friend. Where's Selena?

Y/N: Not here. We split up a while back.

Yeah you were lying, but they couldn't tell.

Yuri: Shame. Guess I'll just have to hunt her down after we send you back.

Y/N: I'm not gonna leave without a good fight.

You activate your duel disk and Yuri's grin just gets creepier.

Yuri: Wonderful. It's been quite some time since we dueled.

Y/N: I'll go first! I set two cards, and activate Red-Eyes Fusion! This will fuse Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon with the Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact in my deck. Dragon with crimson wings merge with the dragon that enters the Earth's atmosphere to create a new force! I Fusion Summon! Meteor Black Comet Dragon!

Your dragon appears with a roar.

Y/N: You know his effect right?

Yuri: Yes. You get to send a Red-Eyes monster from your Deck to the graveyard and inflict half that monster's attack points as Life Point damage to me.

Y/N: I'm glad you remember. So I'll send Red-Eyes Black Dragon to the graveyard.

Yuri LP: 4000---> 2800

Y/N: That's my turn.

Yuri: Draw! I summon Predaplant Spinodionaea.

A dinosaur plant monster appears.

(Spinodionaea Level 4 Atk 1800)

Yuri: When it's summoned, your dragon gets a Predator Counter. And monsters that have Predator Counters that are level 2 or higher become level 1.

(Meteor Black Comet Dragon Level 8---> 1)

Yuri: I also activate Seed of Deception. This allows me to summon a level 2 plant-type monster. I summon Predaplant Flytrap.

A smaller plant appears.

(Predaplant Flytrap Level 2 Atk 400)

Yuri: I activate Polymerization to fuse my two Predaplant monsters together! Two terrifying plants meld their powers to make way for the ultimate monster. I Fusion Summon! Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!

A large purple dragon appears.

(Starving Venom Fusion Dragon Level 8 Atk 2800)

Yuri: When my monster is Fusion summoned successfully, it gains Atk equal to the attack of a Special summoned monster you control.

(Starving Venom Fusion Dragon Dark: 2800---> 6300)

Yuri: Starving Venom Fusion Dragon, devour that Meteor Black Comet Dragon!

Y/N: I don't think so! I activate Dimensional Prison! This trap will negate your Dragon's attack and banish it!

The dragon is sucked into a vortex.

Yuri: Oh boo. And since he wasn't sent to the graveyard, his destruction effect won't activate. I guess I have to end my turn.

Y/N: Draw. Hm... I activate Red-Eyes Spirit! This trap lets me summon a Red-Eyes monster from my graveyard. I choose Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon. Then I'll activate Return of the Dragon Lords! This will let me summon a level 7 or level 8 dragon monster in my graveyard. I choose Red-Eyes Black Dragon!