Treat Chapter

Anissa surprised him by sitting in his lap. She further surprised him when she wound her arms around his neck and hugged him.

Shehryaar's arms came up and gently hugged her back. They stayed like that.

Anissa took in his scent, feeling his hot skin under her touch. His hard body was so stiff. Carefully, she pulled away from him and looked at his face. He looked so weary. Anissa's hand went up and she gently stroked his cheek, her other hand combing his hair from the back. His eyes stared at her with amusement but she could tell that he was still guarded because she rarely touched him or showed this much openness.

But that was before. Now, all that Anissa wanted was to be close to him, touch him, feel him. His arms around her waist tightened and brought her closer, eliminating the distance between them.

"What's wrong?" He inquired in his deep voice, a ghost of a smile playing on his lips.

Anissa realised how much safe she felt in his arms. How much she loved his smile. And most of all, how much she loved his eyes because they showed her his heart and soul.

Anissa brought her lips to his and kissed him softly, a chaste and pious attempt to make him know and convey her feelings to him.

Anissa pulled away and smiled brightly, not hiding anything as her eyes stared deeply into his with so much affection. She felt her cheeks flood and color crimson. Her heart fluttered and she felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach.

"I love you." She murmured, pressing her forehead against his.

Shehryaar's eyes widened as he inhaled sharply. He couldn't believe what she just said to him.

"I love you." She said again and brushed her lips against his. Shehryaar remind still as a statue, not knowing what or how to feel.

PSYCHE :P

JUST KIDDING

YEAH, LIKE THAT IS EVER GONNA HAPPEN :p BUT I DID PROMISE A HAPPY ENDING SO LET'S C HOW WE COME TO THAT CONCLUSION :)

SORRY FOR MESSING WITH YOU GUYS BUT I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH :) FEELING GLOOMY AND TIRED THESE DAYS :'(

TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK SO FAR :)

PHASE 1 IS SOON COMING TO AN END, SO PLEASE SUPPORT MI AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BY RE-VOTING, PROMOTING AND TELLING YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT. PLEASE HELP ME REACH A GOOD RANKING IN THE ROMANCE CATEGORY PLEASE <3